As some of u no i been visiting camp and... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As some of u no i been visiting camp and...

I went to Auburndale High in Florida, where Tracy McGrady is from. Our gym is named after him now. Perhaps the only other notable is Chauncey Davis, a defensive lineman drafted this year in the 3rd or 4th round by the Falcons. I'm excited because I was a "bleacher creature" who dressed up for every game (including distant away games) and yelled obnoxious cheers and caused general trouble while he was our starting running back.

Travis Henry went to a high school not too far from here (Frostproof), and I remember following him when he was there, so it was exciting to see him emerging for the Bills, evne though the first time I heard of him in the NFL was a game agaisnt us that was a wild one (2001?).

Glades Central High School

TB
Anthony, Reidel
Belle Glade
FL
Glades Central

CLV
Jackson, James
Belle Glade
FL
Glades Central

KC
Jones, Willie
Belle Glade
FL
Glades Central

CHI
Newkirk, Robert
Belle Glade
FL
Glades Central

ARZ
Rutledge, Johnny
Belle Glade
FL
Glades Central

DEN
Spencer, Jimmy
Belle Glade
FL
Glades Central

JAX
Taylor, Fred
Belle Glade
FL
Glades Central

Plus Jessie Hester and a few otheres that were before my time.

Nublar7 said:
That is awesome man. Only two players ever came out of my High School:

Dan Kreider - Steeler's FB
Jeff Smoker - Rams Backup(I actually had a class with him)

One came out of mine-

Mike Leach- Broncos long snapper.

marilyn manson went to my high school and daunte culpepers uncle is a teacher there

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
James Davis went to my high school. Martin County high school:) Hes a linebacker for the Detriot Lions

I used to go there. Now I got to Palm Beach Gardens High.

Nublar7 said:
That is awesome man. Only two players ever came out of my High School:

Dan Kreider - Steeler's FB
Jeff Smoker - Rams Backup(I actually had a class with him)

That's sweet, Nublar. Smoker is my 2nd fav. QB of all time (next to Dan, of course). I'm a Michigan St. fan, so go figure. He's one tough dude though. I was really hoping we would pick him up last year.

Back
Top Bottom