As some of u no i been visiting camp and... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As some of u no i been visiting camp and...

Steven Jackson Eldorado High, Vegas .
was a senior when he suited for the Sundevils,he was actually one of my Moms students too..

lol...my high school was once voted 2nd snobbiest in the nation...we suck at football :cry:

ya it was nice i can't wait to go to the denver game were on the 2nd row 50 yard line

Nublar7 said:
That is awesome man. Only two players ever came out of my High School:

Dan Kreider - Steeler's FB
Jeff Smoker - Rams Backup(I actually had a class with him)

Lets see I went to the same High School as :splat: Yatil Green, Reinard Wilson, Kendyl Pope, and Brian Allen. Columbia Tigers!
My freshman year I went to the same school as JD Drew and his brother Tim(Both play Baseball)

SF Dolfan said:
Aw man. You guys are bringing back some memories. And making me feel old. Went to Becahi, though it was 10 years ago now, when we were still consistently a pretty good team. I miss PA football. Don't hear much out here on the left coast.

Beca is still a good team, I went to Pen Argyl :( and work in Bethlehem, still hear about Beca a lot. Also whoever went to Central did you go to school with Matt Senneca? I was in middle school with him and used to talk to him before he left to play there. Still see him sometimes in Wind Gap at Detzi's drinking :D

Chad Johnson, Samari Rolle, and Duane Starks all went to my high school and played together.

My best friends brother plays in the NFL. Of course he isn't the "best" player but he is a great athlete (holds the massachusetts high jump record with 6 feet 11 and 3/4 inches :eek: ) His name is Phil McGeoghan and he was picked up by the dirty Jets as an undrafted FA about 3 or 4 years back i believe. He actually came home one day when I was at the house with Wayne Chrebet and we played paintball with them. They released him and he was picked up by the Raiders for a while before he was dropped again and picked up by the Broncos. He actually got some playing time there as a Kick Returner and there's actually a plaque on the wall in their house with him juking out someone on the fins. The only letters on the jersey you can see are G and R so im guessing it may be Green :confused: not sure if we had a guy on special teams with that name. He spent last season on the IR with the Saints but he's had surgery and isn't sure if any mroe teams want to take a chance on him now cuz he's 26 and seems to be injury prone. Sorry to be so lengthy just thought you guys might wanna hear about this.

O yea forgot to mention that he was actually a top rated star reciever on the Berlin Thunder. Just goes to show how hard it is to make it to the NFL even after being a star in NFL Europe.

I went to Miami Killian. I know Derek Gibson went there, I am pretty sure Randall Hil went there, two guys I played with actually got drafted this year, Andre Maddox and Pat Thomas, and in other sports Alex Gonzales (not the one on the Marlins), Raja Bell, and Steve Blake went there for a year I think. More will come though because they are turning into a power and some good players in college now came from Killian

Back
Top Bottom