As some of u no i been visiting camp and... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As some of u no i been visiting camp and...

I went to Henry Clay High in Lexington, KY. Only pro football player that came from Henry Clay, that I know of, is Shane Boyd. He played QB for Kentucky and is currently playing for the Titans as their 3rd or 4th string QB.

I didn't go to high school with him, but Craig Ironhead Heyward stole my bycycle when I was about 10. We lived in neighboring cities, Passaic, and Clifton, NJ. It was a huffy with the kick a$$ banana seat, so yeah I'll never forgive him.:cry:

i am so proud of saying that the only mexican guy playing in the nfl right now went to my university, in fact i saw the guy play "Rolando Cantu" Arizona Cardinals

finsmx said:
i am so proud of saying that the only mexican guy playing in the nfl right now went to my university, in fact i saw the guy play "Rolando Cantu" Arizona Cardinals
wow thats awsome!!

my horrible football school had two players come out that are still active in the NFL. Taravella....

Dan Morgan - LB Panthers
Todd Weiner - OL Falcons

DolfanChris06 said:
as well as Troy the A- Hole Vincent :yell:

you're probably the first person to give him such a nickname... Troy Vincent is one of the classiest guy's in the league... Isn't he also the league-wide player rep for the NFLPA, as well?

Tim Wakefield, Class of 1984, Eau Gallie High school, Eau Gallie Florida
Pitcher, Boston Red Sox. Same school, same class (I didn't know him)

Our football program was horrible. I don't think any one from my school made the NFL.

Nublar7 said:
That is awesome man. Only two players ever came out of my High School:

Dan Kreider - Steeler's FB
Jeff Smoker - Rams Backup(I actually had a class with him)

Pffftt....My HS has the fine alumni of Rondell Mealey, Ed Reed, Mike Scifres, Jeremy Parquet (Kansas City Chiefs), Jamal Johnson (Browns). Not to mention the beautiful Miss Universe 2004 Shelley Hennig :hump:

Pat Riley went to my high school. As did James Thomas of Texas basketball fame who has been in the NBDL.

Keep an eye on Rashaun Freeman at UMass. Also went to Schenectady.

We're a bit of a basketball powerhouse. :D

Also had a slew of other players.

Casper Wells just got drafted in the MLB.

i dont like troy vincent because he turned me down for an autograph after the eagles had actually won the game, the eagles fans started booing him for turning down a little kid that had waited for him in the blistering cold for 2 hours

don't think any players went to my high school, but the owner of the phins did! Wayne H. and i went to the same HS, LoL....

Back
Top Bottom