As some of u no i been visiting camp and... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As some of u no i been visiting camp and...

I went to the home of Olindo Mare. Cooper City High. You know he didn't even play football in high school.

I went to Cooper City High School...home of Olindo Mare...He played soccer there and used to come to our practices and play with us. That guy has a foot on him.

Sean O'Hara, the starting center for the new york giants lives about five minutes away from my house and when i was back in school, he came to meet us because he went to my high school. it was pretty cool. He's a really nice guy, and a good center.

i also have a friend that plays OT for michigan state. maybe he'll go to the fins in the draft in the next few years!

tommy Kramer went to my highschool...
Robert E lee SanAntonio TX

The only two players that I know of that came from my high school are Ben Roethlisberger and Josh Huston who was with the Ohio State Buckeyes last year and most likely with end up with a team.

I think there might have been a kicker who came from my high school earlier but I cant remember his name.

FinMann2 said:
I went to Cooper City High School...home of Olindo Mare...He played soccer there and used to come to our practices and play with us. That guy has a foot on him.

I grew up and went to Cooper Elem, Pioneer then Cooper High. After my sophmore year my parents thought I was having too much fun so they made me go to Hollywood Christian (taft/441). Class of '92.

Don't forget Nikki Taylor (i ended up dating one of her best friends so ran into her a bit for awhile before she became a cokehead).

Also....lol...the prostitution ring at Cooper (was a few years after I graduated, mid-90's).

That school was starting to go downhill and the wouldn't let the news on campus due to the amount of drugs and guns confiscated but after they spent a couple years cleaning it up in the mid-90's...it's turned back into a good high school again (relatively speaking, lol).

A few alumni from my school:

Brian Cabral, Bears in the mid-70s
Jim Nicholson, KC (I think) mid-70s
Chris Fuamatu-Maafala, Pitt, Jacks,
Olin Kruetz, Bears
Dominic Raiola, Lions

There's been about 8 players, but the above is all I could think of off the top of my head

Only Dolphins player that went to my high school only played in preseason and had a TD return. Eddie "Meatcleaver" Weaver DT. His brother Mike Weaver was picked by Lions in 12th round and actually played a few years. Willie Wilder was a 5th round pick in 1978 at RB for Green Bay. Damn I apologize , I forgot that one of our biggest busts was from my high school Billy Milner ugh. I think I erased that from my mind on purpose. A potential NFL player currently in college is Larry Kendrick WR Ole Miss who was a top prospect with the Gators before transferring to JUCO and then to Miss.

DolfanChris06 said:
Jason horton from michigan went two my high school two

How the hell did you manage to bump this thread? :confused:

North Fort Meyers High school

Deion Sanders

and

Javon Kearse

Plus future NFL star Noel Devine.

My high school was all athletics, no academics (Pascagoula, MS, not surprising)

Shane Matthews, QB, Bears....
Terrell Buckley, nuff said
Kez McCorvey, WR, Detroit
+ over half dozen other NFL players over years of less fame

Antonio Harvey, C/PF -NBA

byroan said:
Some MLB player went to my HS. I can't remember his name right now but it'll come to me. Other then that, nada. :lol:

well i think every that plays hs baseball is considered a great baseball prospect so every1 really that played baseball in hs have all played with minor leaguers

Back
Top Bottom