As some of u no i been visiting camp and... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As some of u no i been visiting camp and...

Western Pas Finest

Mike Logan went to West Mifflin which was my high school in Western Pa.

He is one of Pittsburgh Steelers safeties. Jason Taylor, Kevan Barlow, Antonio bryant, Jerry Porter,Marco Rivera, Ruben Brown, Curtis Martin and Ty Law, Charlie Batch, Dan Marino, LaVar Arrington, Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas, Jim Kelly, Joe Namath, Lousaka Polite, Charlie Batch, Tyler Palko (Pitts QB soon to be NFL) Mike Ditka, Mike McMahon, backup qb for eagles, Marc Bulger, Marlin Jackson just drafted for the colts one of their corners now, Tony Dorsett,Matt Millen, Russ Grimm, Mark Stepnoski, Dave Wannstedt, Mike Munchak, Brandon Short, Nick Goings, Jeff Christy,Gus Frerrote , James Big Cat Williams, Eddie Drummond, all from within 25 miles of my house where i was raised in Great Western Pa oh and william peterson starting corner for the giants. Only western pa, texas and south florida kings of recruting ground.ALL THESE PLAYERS LISTED FROM WESTERN PA

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff Wilkins went to my High School, Bernie Kosar went to High School of our hated rivals.

Travis Jervey (Citadel > Packers > 49ers > Falcons) and Dexter Coakley (App St > Cowboys > Rams) played at my high school.

Hey Fin_Finatic! Yeah, we have Mike Vick and Allen Iverson (I'm so proud!) as our local products. Don't know of anybody of note that went to my high school.

Chris Collinsworth went to my elementary school about 20 years before me and we both had the same 4th grade teacher.

Tar Phin said:
Travis Jervey (Citadel > Packers > 49ers > Falcons) and Dexter Coakley (App St > Cowboys > Rams) played at my high school.

I went to app state so I can kind of relate with ya.

Emmitt Smith went to the same high school I did. He pretty much single-handedly won a state championship for them.

Vinnie Sutherland (49ers) went to my high school, Palm beach lakes. Mike Rumph went to atlantic high and a whole gang of players came from pahokee/belle glade...if you want to see a serious game of football go watch the muckbowl!

Back
Top Bottom