Ask Brett Tessler | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ask Brett Tessler

depac33 said:
As an agent how much value do you really think he holds now?And do you really see him landing a spot on someone's roster?

I think Clarett still holds value for the simple reason that his contract is so cap-friendly. I don't think there's any way he passes through waivers unclaimed. A team really has nothing to lose by claiming him to see if he has any ability. The only question is if he's going to be a distraction, and if so a team can dump him at any time.

Brett Tessler said:
I think Clarett still holds value for the simple reason that his contract is so cap-friendly. I don't think there's any way he passes through waivers unclaimed. A team really has nothing to lose by claiming him to see if he has any ability. The only question is if he's going to be a distraction, and if so a team can dump him at any time.

i agree with that, but the thing is who would want him?, philly needs back-up RB's but like you said he could be at least a bit of a distraction and philly does not need anymore distractions with the T.O. thing finally starting to cool down a bit. so who else needs a RB...theres jacksonville who could use a back-up and some other teams such as buffalo, dallas and detroit who could use a third stringer....my main question to you is who gives him a shot and where does he have the best shot to play at all or prove himself this year?

Brett Tessler said:
Like I said in another post, I've read some really nice comments from many of you regarding my client, Damion McIntosh. D-Mac has been a visitor here at FinHeaven and I know he appreciates the support. Let's hope he stays healthy and keeps up the great work!
Boy am I glad to see you were right and Dmac has come through. Ladies and Gents, we just might have ourselves an Oline.
:up:

Let's see what happens the first four weeks. I want this Line to work, I want D-Mac to work, I want Vernon Carey to work, let's see how the first few games turn out.

Phinsdude said:
Let's see what happens the first four weeks. I want this Line to work, I want D-Mac to work, I want Vernon Carey to work, let's see how the first few games turn out.

agreed, but there is now a light at the end of our tunnel ... and its not a train :evil:

Maybe D-Mac was hurt last yr alot more than we thought,he looks like a completely different player(must be that agent of his lol);)

RoninFin4 said:
Mr. Tessler,

I was wondering if I could interview you for a school project? I understand you're really busy this time of the year, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin Dern

dernkevm@notes.udayton.edu

I can't see why not. I'll get in touch in the next few days.

FiN.in.RI said:
Nice False Start!

Starting where we left off, eh? :jk:

Dont take advantage of what Brett tells you and give him crap for a penalty by his client in the preseason. Next time he might not mention it to us if he represents another member of the fins. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom