Ask Brett Tessler | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ask Brett Tessler

Brett Tessler said:
Neither character nor talent alone is enough for most players to survive in this league. Ideally I want to represent guys who have it all. I believe you can tell alot about an agent based on who their clients are. When a team calls to sign a Tessler Sports client, they know they're getting a quality person as well as player. Other agents might represent more talented players, but I'm proud to say that NOBODY represents better people.

great anwser man keep it up

TXfootball said:
Hey Brett,

I am an alumnus of Arlington Lamar high school over here in Texas, and have been following the career of former Viking alumnus Safety Scott McGarrahan, and I noticed you represent him and seen that you post on this forum so this looks like the appropriate place to ask this question.

I seen that the Titans didn't re-sign him and can't find him on a roster this year, do you know if he'll return to the NFL at all, or has he retired?

Thanks a bunch!

Brent

Brent,
Just wanted to let you know that Scott signed with the Chargers a few weeks ago.

Hi Brett. Thanks for your info you post on here. It is very helpful.

I was wondering if it was possible for the Dolphins to include in a trade deal involving Ricky Williams, the $8.6 million he owes the team. That would be excellent leverage for us.

CashInFist said:
Hi Brett. Thanks for your info you post on here. It is very helpful.

I was wondering if it was possible for the Dolphins to include in a trade deal involving Ricky Williams, the $8.6 million he owes the team. That would be excellent leverage for us.

Interesting question... I don't believe there's ever been a precedent set on anything like this. If I were to take a guess though, I'd say a team would not be allowed to transfer a judgement against a player to another team.

so hey Brett, TO is going to need a new agent soon, are you in the runnin' or would he be of any interest at all.

edit; kind of a redundent question when you read all the posts on the page of before you ask silly questions. Sorry Brett.

Brett Tessler said:
Brent,
Just wanted to let you know that Scott signed with the Chargers a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the update Brett, I noticed it in the newspaper a couple weeks ago and was pleased to see that he had landed somewhere.

Unfortunately, I also read this evening that Scott had been waived by San Diego while I logged on to the San Diego Chargers website. That is some bad news, I was hoping to see him find some more success in the NFL.

Hope to see him sign with another team before the playoffs, and maybe he could even earn himself a Superbowl ring. :)

The San Diego Chargers signed wide receiver Drew Haddad and safety Jerrell Pippens to the active roster. To make room for them, the team placed offensive tackle Roman Oben on the “Reserve-Injured†list (foot injury) and waived safety Scott McGarrahan.

Link

TXfootball said:
Thanks for the update Brett, I noticed it in the newspaper a couple weeks ago and was pleased to see that he had landed somewhere.

Unfortunately, I also read this evening that Scott had been waived by San Diego while I logged on to the San Diego Chargers website. That is some bad news, I was hoping to see him find some more success in the NFL.

Hope to see him sign with another team before the playoffs, and maybe he could even earn himself a Superbowl ring. :)

He's already been claimed by the Detroit Lions.

Brett Tessler said:
He's already been claimed by the Detroit Lions.

Where he is on the cusp of a Super Bowl victory

Hey Brett I hope that you and your family had a great Christmas. My question to you is have you locked up any of these upcoming rookies that will enter next year's draft yet?

Ace88 said:
Hey Brett I hope that you and your family had a great Christmas. My question to you is have you locked up any of these upcoming rookies that will enter next year's draft yet?

i second that question...i wonder if yuo can slide any of the good ones our way;)

Ace88 said:

One player who I've signed that I'm very excited about is Jovon Bouknight, a WR out of Wyoming.

Hey Brett.....have any teams contacted you late this season about a new contract for any of your clients. You don't have to say who it is if you don't want to. Just want to know if you have talked to any teams lately.

Back
Top Bottom