Ask KB21 A Question!!! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ask KB21 A Question!!!

dominizzo said:
KB I heard this prospect and apparently there saying he is so amazing, the Qb of Louisvill Brian Brohm they think he can be a great Qb but i Doubt that what do you think?

Yes, he is a great prospect. He will be a top ten pick when he decides its time to go to the draft.

KB21 said:
Yes, I believe he has the arm. I can't help but go back to the throw he made on fourth down against Notre Dame. It wasn't a deep throw, but he stuck that ball in there against a 2 tampa coverage. Not only did he make the throw, but he audibled to that particular play.

Thanks KB, if he has the arm, he is clearly that type of qb that comes around every few years. The arm has always been my concern.

Hey KB, forget the troll, thanks for responding to the questions. Aprreciate it, the insight you bring helps.

KB21,
Do you think there is any chance Quinn declares? I am affriad I already know the answer to that :cry:

Secondly, What are your thoughts on Darnell Bing? Do you think he may be there in the second round for us and if so would Saban have interest?
Thanks for all your insight!

rickeyrunsover said:
Hey KB, forget the troll, thanks for responding to the questions. Aprreciate it, the insight you bring helps.

Appreciate all the info KB, gives us a lot to think about (and more eager for the draft to get here - lol) Thanks again!

kb21 what do you think about tradeing down5-8 spots for a 2nd rounder?and do you think cutler will still be there in the 10-15 pick.this would give us 3 2nd round picks.or is that to much for someone to give up? thank bert

Hey KB21,

What do you think about drafting...

Ngata 1st
Cutler 2nd
Secondary 3rd
LB 4th

unifiedtheory said:
Wow...I missed some good stuff in this thread from earlier today.

That "endzone" dude was a piece of work.

He was a piece of something, all right.

KB, do you wear boxers or briefs? or tighty wighties?

KB, did you enjoy me beating you in FF Week 9 :D

KB,
I'm a Bama alum and a fin fan.Want your opinion on these
three players and what rounds they could go in;(QB)Brodie Croyle,
(LB)DeMeco Ryans and (LB) Freddie Roach.Thanks

Back
Top Bottom