Ask KB21 A Question!!! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ask KB21 A Question!!!

dominizzo said:
KB I heard this prospect and apparently there saying he is so amazing, the Qb of Louisvill Brian Brohm they think he can be a great Qb but i Doubt that what do you think?

Brohm is extremely impressive.

70 completion % with 17 TDs and 3 INTs as a true sophmore is incredible. he has a good arm and good accuracy, i dont know why he doesnt get more talk.

dominizzo said:
KB I heard this prospect and apparently there saying he is so amazing, the Qb of Louisvill Brian Brohm they think he can be a great Qb but i Doubt that what do you think?

ive heard alot about this gut also good cmp% good td/int ratio havent seen him play yet so im interested also to see what kind of pro prospect he is....is he eligable?

Nappy Roots said:
Brohm is extremely impressive.

70 completion % with 17 TDs and 3 INTs as a true sophmore is incredible. he has a good arm and good accuracy, i dont know why he doesnt get more talk.

My friend is a College Football junkie and he was telling me this Guy Brian Brohm watch him play he has the mechanics to be a solid NFL starter

:foundout: never mind

RAS25 said:
ive heard alot about this gut also good cmp% good td/int ratio havent seen him play yet so im interested also to see what kind of pro prospect he is....is he eligable?

I do not know RAs but i will watch a Louisville game and check him out

Some thing tells me the QB draft is coming in 07...

dominizzo said:
He stays 1 more year i think??

maybe looks like hes eligable next year but who knows if he enters...maybe if he emerges as a great QB he will stay cause quinn will prob be the #1 pick in 07.

dominizzo said:
Yupp Qb class 2007

Vince Young
Brady Quinn
Brian Brohm
Omar JAcobs
Drew Stanton

mabey more???

sam keller

RAS25 said:

not bad who knows?? I really want the Fish to get the Lionheart, if not Pinegar, but i think this team will pick top 3 or 4

Saints are playing jets noth 2-8
titans Sf 2-8 and gbay should beat philly soo you never know

Back
Top Bottom