Ask KB21 A Question!!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ask KB21 A Question!!!

fishypete said:
I think you all need to settle down and enjoy the day and remember we're all fans here and nothing more than that.

Fishy, dont stop me now----I have just done 150 press ups and am ready for action. If Endozone comes round here I will beat him to death-----or most probably give him cider---either way he probably dies :lol:

KPDolfan424 said:
See, now this is a good example of a internet tough guy. Was I disrespecting anybody? was I coming at you? nah I wasnt, I just think the dude is funny. Now I dont give a damn what you say about him, I think its him your mad at homey, but instead of saying somethin over the internet in another state, next time your in FL come to the tampa area, and then see if you got the balls to say it to my face you F'in Pu@#y

Mod Edit:
internettough1am-1.jpg

This kind of behavior is unacceptable in this community. Please take some time to review the TOS.

:lol: :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :lol:

Whitedolphin54 said:
Fishy, dont stop me now----I have just done 150 press ups and am ready for action. If Endozone comes round here I will beat him to death-----or most probably give him cider---either way he probably dies :lol:

Apple Cider? Hmmm....sounds good to me.

KB21 said:
I think Nick is very organized around draft time and the system for evaluating players that he and Bill Belichick developed is a proven system. The input that Randy Mueller gives will be a plus.

Looking at the landscape of the draft, I believe a top 5 pick will likely be a defensive player. I don't think Miami will pick in the top five, but if they did, I think they would look at Jimmy Williams, Ahmad Brooks, and maybe AJ Hawk.

Yes, Lienart is absolutely the real deal. I'd put him right up there with Peyton and Eli Manning in terms of being the best quarterback prospects in the last ten years.

I'd keep an eye on Omar Jacobs declaring. I don't think Brady Quinn will declare. Vince Young may yet declare if there is a team out there that will use a top 5 pick on him.

A.J. Hawk is very, very good, but when he's healthy, I believe that Ahmad Brooks is a better prospect.

Keep an eye on Omar Jacabs? Why? He blows. His head can't even fit into his helmet. He looks like Predator.

Jersey54 said:
Keep an eye on Omar Jacabs? Why? He blows. His head can't even fit into his helmet. He looks like Predator.

your right he has dreads, he sucks!

u lost
clear.gif

KB21 said:
Huff will be off the board in round one. Griffin is a player that Nick could look at in round two. I think there are a trio of corners that could be high second round picks. Cedric Griffin is one. The other two are Jason Allen of Tennessee and Demario Minter of Georgia.

Who would you rather have Jason Allen or Cedric Griffin, I like them both. And how much if any do you think Jason will be effected in the future do to his hip injury.

Nappy Roots said:
your right he has dreads, he sucks!

u lost
clear.gif

There will be a few QBs that everybody loves after the all star games and combines, who knows Jacobs could be one of them. I've seen him play a couple of times against decent competetion and I wasn't impressed.

KB21 said:
Maybe it's just me, but I haven't been as impressed with his arm as many have. If I had to guess right now where he might go, it would be in the third round area.

What do you think of Bruce Gradkowski KB. I know we disagree often about the draft, but I'd just like to know what you think of him...

Frankly I see him as a much improved version of Jeff Garcia with a better arm, more weight, height, yet still the same scrambling ability and accuracy.

fishypete said:
Apple Cider? Hmmm....sounds good to me.

Its good stuff. I recommend that we give it to opposing teams defenses as we could creep up on them. Just make sure our O doesn't drink it, as we wouldn't want them becoming an Hi -octane Offenese would we :lol:

b_hjelmeland123 said:
Who would you rather have Jason Allen or Cedric Griffin, I like them both. And how much if any do you think Jason will be effected in the future do to his hip injury.

I was very impressed with Jason Allen earlier in the year. He looked like a sure fire first round cornerback. Three things stood out about him. He has great size for a corner at around 6'0", 205 lbs. He can play the ball in the deep part of the field. He is a force against the run. Jason was a free safety previously, but he showed his cornerback skills earlier in the year before the hip injury. The injury may make him drop some, but I don't think it will effect the rest of his career.

Demario Minter from Georgia is a guy that has really jumped out at me lately though.

Jaj said:
What do you think of Bruce Gradkowski KB. I know we disagree often about the draft, but I'd just like to know what you think of him...

Frankly I see him as a much improved version of Jeff Garcia with a better arm, more weight, height, yet still the same scrambling ability and accuracy.

I haven't seen a lot of him, but what I've seen doesn't stand out. He's a good college quarterback who may develop into a quality back up quarterback at the next level. Right now, he's a better quarterback than Omar Jacobs, but he doesn't have the overall talent that Jacobs has.

KB I heard this prospect and apparently there saying he is so amazing, the Qb of Louisvill Brian Brohm they think he can be a great Qb but i Doubt that what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom