asleep at the wheel????? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

asleep at the wheel?????

Re-signing your own solid players was and is the priority for this front office. That sends a pretty strong message that if you work hard and perform, we will take care of you. Not many teams do that and I am glad to see the Trifecta use this approach.

Quite honestly the only transactions I have seen that are what I think are at value is the signing of Crowder, Bell and Wilson (soory Carey fans, I thought we paid a little to much) and the robbery that the Chiefs got when they fleeced the Pats.

Build through the draft, add a few vet mid tier F/A's and take care of your own. How can you dispute that?

We made no improvements on the OL, and that scares the life out of me looking at next years schedule....

I don't think BP / JI were very interested in spending the money needed to add C J. Brown, or any of the other C's out there, so they just decided to resign as many of our own players as possible. As a result, we stayed basically the same everywhere except with the addition of Wilson...

I'm not totally bummed out anmore after having a full day to vent, but I'm still alittle disappointed that we weren't able to upgrade on the OL anywhere....

IN TUNA WE TRUST....

Bring in the beef at the draft... they cost less and they are motivated beyond belief

:chuckle: when the front office doesnt do what you wanted them to, they're considered idiotic...... i love it:lol:

you act like the entire offseason is over just because the biggest free-agents are gone... i really dont understand the logic here....

Yeah I know.
What are they doing!?!?! We used this same strategy last year and look what happened!
We only went 11-5 and won the AFC East! Geez the Front office has no idea what they're doing. Spend money like it's a shopping spree for crying out loud! The Redskins do it every year and man look at their success!. Bill Parcells needs to call Daniel Snyder for some advice.
Yeah I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO upset about this Free Agency period.
:chuckle:

who was everyone we are looking at? out of your list, the only one we were considering was Brown. We had no interest whatsoever in signing any other high priced FA aside from possibly Scott and Brown...

EDIT: Saw the redskins greatly over paid and signed Dockery!?!? :crazy: Didnt they let him go in the first place, now they sign him again to a multi year deal... Im so happy there are GM's like Cerratto and onwers like Daniel Snyder to overpay for crappy players and instantly make teams like Miami better because of the moves they make

Not to mention that Dawkins is 35 yrs old. So the Broncos now have Reinaldo Hill and Dawkins as their 2 starting safeties. Boy that's scary :lol:

Back
Top Bottom