Asomugha vs. Ginn The Showdown!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asomugha vs. Ginn The Showdown!!!!

What better way to see if he's worth spending all that money next free agency on him then throwing whatever you can to try and test him. Not only talking about thrown balls, but see how he covers when the play goes away from him, etc.

I wouldnt be surprised if they go to Ginn early just to keep Azum honest. I'm looking at a pump and go early.

What better way to see if he's worth spending all that money next free agency on him then throwing whatever you can to try and test him. Not only talking about thrown balls, but see how he covers when the play goes away from him, etc.
Raiders are tagging him again

to possibly further my point i read somewhere that asomugha has only given up like 8 completions all year going into last weeks game. that sounds crazy but if that's true it seems i'm not the only one who thinks that teams don't even look his way.

I'm hoping that Ginn/Penny double down on that 8 and give him eight more.

GO PHINS~!

some people on this sight are saying we have to throw his way to keep him honest! Stupid thing to say.... This is a team that cant stop the run and we have a top class running back duo. This is a team that is giving up huge yardage opposite asomugha and we have camarillo putting up good numbers, so yeah lets thrown his way for the hell of it. Noone is throwing his way!(cos he's that good) And there still losing! Lets forget about that side of the field like everyone else in the league has and take the win. Asomugha is the only person in the league worth going after even if the tag him.

Lol.. no way Ginn will win that battle. Aso absolutely shut down Steve Smith last week.

Yeah but it would give ginn alot of confidence going up against him

but if ginn dont move around to other corners it will be a long day for him.

but maybe 1 day ginn will be goin up against him monday- friday :D

someone threw out some absurd statistic about aso on nfl live the other day--something about how he has only been thrown to an ridiculously low amount of times. teddy is not going to win that battle.

if anyone has a big day in the passing game vs the raiders, i think itll be the tight ends.

It is what it is. Ginn has really picked up his game but Nmandi is the best. Look for Cam Cam and the TE's to have a big day.

Back
Top Bottom