atmosphere in here is too negative | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

atmosphere in here is too negative

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
I log in and check all the discussions and they are too damn negative, so I stop reading log back in hours later to see the same thing. Look I get it, we suck pretty bad , but that isn't because we have a bunch of bad players, but it is because this team has poor talent evaluators. That is not going to change this season, or the next. Once you understand that you will enjoy the game a little better even if we mess it up. What you see here stems from the same philosophy of failure. We traded for all these draft picks, but the result will be the same as long as the team lacks the right leadership, and the right people to evaluate talent. You don’t have to get worked up, or upset at all.

Losing does that...& Losing big (Buffalo) does it more

Fans are passionate about this franchise but Im not so sure the franchise is passionate about the fanbase.

Buffalo was tough but winning fixes everything. The last two years we got better as the season went on so there's hope.

The overly moronic and negative posters on this site are just like those journalists, reporters, etc that spew bs news. They understand that they can say whatever they want with no consequence so who cares right? The best part is when you rebuttal with facts they never respond they just start another negative thread.

I log in and check all the discussions and they are too damn negative, so I stop reading log back in hours later to see the same thing. Look I get it, we suck pretty bad , but that isn't because we have a bunch of bad players, but it is because this team has poor talent evaluators. That is not going to change this season, or the next. Once you understand that you will enjoy the game a little better even if we mess it up. What you see here stems from the same philosophy of failure. We traded for all these draft picks, but the result will be the same as long as the team lacks the right leadership, and the right people to evaluate talent. You don’t have to get worked up, or upset at all.
That’s a pretty negative take for a thread titled “the atmosphere in here is too negative”. 😃

I strongly believe the loss on Sundays hurts the fan base, but it's the other 6 days of doom and gloom and back and forth bickering that really wears us down the most. In the old days you would lose a game and then have 6 days to recharge and get excited about the next week. Now it's like constant waves of misery crashing into your from the final whistle of one game until kickoff the next week. And that's win or lose. If you're living through the season in this manor eventually you're just going to want the season to end and the pain to stop.

And while I say it's the doom and gloom posters, it's just as much the rest of the fans fault. Myself included. I know what I'm going to read here before I even sign on, but at this point I still keep coming back even though I know it can be toxic

Thanks for the sunny outlook from your sunny isle.

I agree with you. Everything does not need to blow up. I just want us to start playing with balls, all the time.

Fins up

I strongly believe the loss on Sundays hurts the fan base, but it's the other 6 days of doom and gloom and back and forth bickering that really wears us down the most. In the old days you would lose a game and then have 6 days to recharge and get excited about the next week. Now it's like constant waves of misery crashing into your from the final whistle of one game until kickoff the next week. And that's win or lose. If you're living through the season in this manor eventually you're just going to want the season to end and the pain to stop.
Once Tua strings together 3-4 good games in a row, I’m sure you’ll see the climate in here change dramatically. Until then, the fan base will continue to be polarized, and justifiably so.

Once Tua strings together 3-4 good games in a row, I’m sure you’ll see the climate in here change dramatically. Until then, the fan base will continue to be polarized, and justifiably so.
Seems to me the trend suggest they will just turn their attention to another player to feed their energy toward. For example: From Danial Thomas to Michael Egnew to Dallas Thomas to Ryan Tannehill and so on and so on. There will always be one or two players that are under performing people will focus that negative energy toward them. And it's not just here it on fan bases throughout the league and in other sport as well. It's a society issue that has built up over the past decade or two.

Seems to me the trend suggest they will just turn their attention to another player to feed their energy toward. For example: From Danial Thomas to Michael Egnew to Dallas Thomas to Ryan Tannehill and so on and so on.
I mean, there are plenty of players that fans who are protective of Tua have no problem being critical of right now. Does Austin Jackson or Iggy not deserve the same opportunities to improve as Tua? They deserve the criticism until they play well enough not to.

Back
Top Bottom