atmosphere in here is too negative | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

atmosphere in here is too negative

You can't call the fans reactions negative when this team has won ONE playoff game this century
I hope when you are deleting angry fan threads you are as understanding lmao .. why not say.. nah lets let this toxic post stay on to let him vent. 😂

FH can be toxically negative at times.

Further, the drama level can make an episode of reality TV seem serene.
I've just started checking out the Miami Dolphins subreddit. Seems about the same. Fans who give enough of a crap to post to a message board are pretty universally unhappy after this year's start on top of zero playoff victories since the 2000 season.

It’s been this way for 30 years. That tends to happen when apologists defend every move and hate on everyone who points out the obvious, that this team from top to bottom is run by buffoons. Rinse and repeat, substitute this drafted player for that, doesn’t matter. Same very vocal guys spend years defending players and coaches until they’re gone. This despite overwhelming evidence Grier and everything he touches is a fail. You’d think they’d eventually learn but nope

View attachment 86531
What do you think? - LOL

Almost every one of your posts ignores football entirely and talks about Lemmings and repeatedly spews the term ‘LOL’.

I have no idea what that picture signifies but I would somewhat imagine that’s what you’re trying to yet again hilariously communicate.

Hope you’re enjoying the games. They’re a real riot.

I think this thread was on point a couple of days ago but after yesterday if you are not a little mad at this team, you don't really care.

Tua sucked against the Colts yesterday.. sorry just trying to lighten in up in here.
i have been a fan since 1974 (i was 7 yrs old) and i'm still trying to stay calm..
us old fans have seen it all.. great defense in the 70's, No defense or running game with Marino.
terrible coaches, terrible coordinators, passing on Brees (twice), adam gase, joe philbin, cam cameron.
i'm getting pissed just writing this because if i put my heart and soul (and wallet) into this team and care the least i can expect is to have the players and coaches and management and even the ball boy care as much as i do. i'll continue to support ANY dolphin who puts on the uniform but man it does get hard to remain positive.. thanks for listening

I think this thread was on point a couple of days ago but after yesterday if you are not a little mad at this team, you don't really care.

Mad? Nah.

I'm perplexed how this franchise seems to be the apex of Murphy's law & Einstein's definition of insanity

Almost every one of your posts ignores football entirely and talks about Lemmings and repeatedly spews the term ‘LOL’.

I have no idea what that picture signifies but I would somewhat imagine that’s what you’re trying to yet again hilariously communicate.

Hope you’re enjoying the games. They’re a real riot.
Yes, Yes they are.

Many anguish over a loss.

Lemmings languish over a win. Are you a "Lemming"? Checkout your own posts that follow a Dolphins victory.

As for the standing basenji, is he frantic over a poor start or looking for a tasty morsel? That would certainly be consistent with this forum!

It’s been this way for 30 years. That tends to happen when apologists defend every move and hate on everyone who points out the obvious, that this team from top to bottom is run by buffoons. Rinse and repeat, substitute this drafted player for that, doesn’t matter. Same very vocal guys spend years defending players and coaches until they’re gone. This despite overwhelming evidence Grier and everything he touches is a fail. You’d think they’d eventually learn but nope
I understand the tone of this post. As an out of market fan, I see how the KC Chiefs fans react when they arnt making the playoffs.

They stop going to games, they stop wearing their gear, the local media openly complains on a daily basis and the fans stand by the negativity and really show their frustrations.

After last years SB loss the entire community was pissed bc they didn't have all pros along the offensive line.

What did the Chiefs do? they rebuilt the oline in one offseason signing, drafting and trading for olinemen. And the fans here are still pissed they armt the best unit in the league, even though they are significantly improved from last year. They have an all world QB and have been to the playoffs like 15 out of the last 20 years.

Our fanbase just regurgitates the same old "look at the positives from this loss" & "Were still in the rebuilding process" "I will still go to the games and won't complain because maybe one season we might sniff playoff contention."

Our fanbase has 100% enabled this team to be bad. If we actually hit them where it hurts; Ross's pocket, we would see changes. But it won't change, we will blindly support this team because that's what we do. Its like we're in an abusive relationship and don't to anything to fix this relationship. We just take the beating, cower in the corner and keep buying jerseys and going to games.

We need to focus our displeasure and start forcing change.

Last edited:

This. There is a small, but vocal cohort of fans that systemically apologize for the incompetence and ineptitude of this franchise. It goes way, way back. It's as if they believe criticism or demands of accountability tantamount to disloyalty.

In the late-80s and 90s, they'd defend Shula's mismanagement of the draft and roster. They'd say we should give Wannstadt, Sparano or Philbin another year. They were saying stupid shyte like "In Grier We Trust" just months ago.

They defended sending Minkah out the door because he wasn't pleased with how incompetent coaches were using him, in fact the Maestro Flores had and in many cases still has their utmost confidence even though his hires, game plans and fundamental preparation are 5th rate.

Some fans cling to the premise he's good because his team won 10 games last year. Like Marrone and McAdoo and McDaniels and a bunch of other inept head coaches didn't also have fluke seasons like that too. These people are like the violin players on the deck of the Titanic, forever.

Back
Top Bottom