atmosphere in here is too negative | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

atmosphere in here is too negative

I'm still optimistic. Look, we beat New England in New England and played competitively against a good Raiders team in Las Vegas. Yes, our line has a lot of question marks, but they played a lot better against the Raiders. Maybe they need more time to gel. New offense, new O.C.'s, lots of new players and talent.

Let's be honest, a lot of people had us 0-3 at this point. The season isnt over yet.

The good news is that the schedule does lighten up …. BUT, not sure it will matter much by that time …

Equally, my prediction was that we would not make the playoffs again this year anyway …. another ‘close but no cigar’ year … so, what does it matter anyway …. the offense wasn’t / isn’t ready …

NOT disappointed with the offense, since we were going to have a bottom rated OL anyway, but am pretty disappointed with the defense - totally expected them to be better than last year (though not likely the same # of turnovers) …

We just need a win right now. Sure if we go 1-3 we could possibly still come back into contention, but it would be another grim week in the football world for us. I still can't help but think of the little mistakes that prevented the win last week. We should have won that game! Yup, grim.

I feel he understood your context perfectly!

You can't "mealy" word your way around it, though you certainly did try - LOL
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Classic!

Mealy word around what?

I asked a question, he's said he cared about others...but didn't answer the question.

You might want to pay attention...or not. It's really up to you!

Ray is right
But it matters, not
I’ll focus on our Phins
And future wins
For at seasons end when the battles are won
Those toxic voices might finally be done

Phins Up!

Last edited:
I log in and check all the discussions and they are too damn negative, so I stop reading log back in hours later to see the same thing. Look I get it, we suck pretty bad , but that isn't because we have a bunch of bad players, but it is because this team has poor talent evaluators. That is not going to change this season, or the next. Once you understand that you will enjoy the game a little better even if we mess it up. What you see here stems from the same philosophy of failure. We traded for all these draft picks, but the result will be the same as long as the team lacks the right leadership, and the right people to evaluate talent. You don’t have to get worked up, or upset at all.
We haven't won jack for years and have actually sucked for so long I don't even remember when we were actually relevant. Of course we're in a bad mood, we should be. We deserve a better team.

Family I see both points of view. If you have a negative about this team, bring a viable or possible solution to fix it long term. Just don't say fire everyone. What and why is your reasoning for it, and what is the future success story behind it. I myself, try to stay pretty positive about the team, but in fact I am having more questions already. I know brother @fishfanmiami has told me we are only three games in, and yes we can turn the corner, which I hope we do. FinsUp! :ffic:

John

The team sucks and has sucked for 20 years. Of course it's going to be negative in here.

There have been moments in which the team appeared to be competent or even decent, and a few rugs have been pulled from under us, but the playoff record since the turn of the century speaks for itself.

The team sucks and has sucked for 20 years. Of course it's going to be negative in here.

There have been moments in which the team appeared to be competent or even decent, and a few rugs have been pulled from under us, but the playoff record since the turn of the century speaks for itself.
Id say closet to 30-40 honestly. It was just a slow transition. Either way we're rapidly getting to the point where a majority of the fanbase knows nothing but embarasment and that rich history stops mattering.

Reactions: Zeb
“I can’t quit you baby, So I think I’m gonna have to put you down for a while”

Id say closet to 30-40 honestly. It was just a slow transition. Either way we're rapidly getting to the point where a majority of the fanbase knows nothing but embarasment and that rich history stops mattering.
Im 33. The rich history holds zero weight in my group of friends who watch football. When we are talking football and talking about our teams me saying the dolphins were good 30 years ago doesn't mean **** lol

Im 33. The rich history holds zero weight in my group of friends who watch football. When we are talking football and talking about our teams me saying the dolphins were good 30 years ago doesn't mean **** lol
Yup, 31 here, same boat. It’s doubly painful being born and raised in Tampa and despite their generally incompetent organization, they’ve managed to deliver 2 Super Bowls in my lifetime already c

Reactions: Zeb
Back
Top Bottom