atmosphere in here is too negative | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

atmosphere in here is too negative

I understand that. I don’t understand only pointing out the negative in every post From anyone who is a fan. Fair-minded individuals are able to see both negatives and positives and pout out both. the issue I have are those that only post out negatives and take glee in it.
This is a narrow view of criticism...and actually does precisely what he he accuses me of doing.

You are only pointing out my critical posts...when all through tc, I (errantly) thought with our front 7, we'd be in every game. (Yeah, about game Two...yeah. No.)

I thought our WRs were top 5. Uhhh...oops.

I thought with time the Oline might develop! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok guys. Most fans are frustrating with the losing. Some take it bad and some don't but getting mad at each other is not going to fix anything. If somebody wants to vent then let them vent. If somebody wants to be positive even after all these years of losing then let them do it. Just STOP ATTACKING EACH OTHER. It doesn't change anything.

Ok guys. Most fans are frustrating with the losing. Some take it bad and some don't but getting mad at each other is not going to fix anything. If somebody wants to vent then let them vent. If somebody wants to be positive even after all these years of losing then let them do it. Just STOP ATTACKING EACH OTHER. It doesn't change anything.
Thank you...

I've never understood why fans get mad at me for talking about the state of the team.

Whatever the problems are. I didn't do it!

Just to clarify… how can you deem them to be poor talent evaluators if you’re claiming we have guys who are talented? Not sure that logic flows.

This is a narrow view of criticism...and actually does precisely what he he accuses me of doing.

You are only pointing out my critical posts...when all through tc, I (errantly) thought with our front 7, we'd be in every game. (Yeah, about game Two...yeah. No.)

I thought our WRs were top 5. Uhhh...oops.

I thought with time the Oline might develop! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think the OLine will develop. But likely with Eich at LT, Hunt at RT and Deiter at Center. The rest (Kindley, Manx, Little, Jackson) can battle for the G spots (pun intended) and Davis as a swing jack of all trades backup.

Seems to me the trend suggest they will just turn their attention to another player to feed their energy toward. For example: From Danial Thomas to Michael Egnew to Dallas Thomas to Ryan Tannehill and so on and so on. There will always be one or two players that are under performing people will focus that negative energy toward them. And it's not just here it on fan bases throughout the league and in other sport as well. It's a society issue that has built up over the past decade or two.
Problem is everyone wants to have an opinion. Even folks with very very little knowledge. Then they cling to the talking points that they’ve read or head (“o line!!” “Tannehill sucks!!”) and boom you’ve got yourself discussion

my biggest point here. so what people do is they are pissed and they start turning on each other like starved animals. I aint even responding to people being a specific way but its by choice. i dont feel like senseless debating about the obvious.

Problem is everyone wants to have an opinion. Even folks with very very little knowledge. Then they cling to the talking points that they’ve read or head (“o line!!” “Tannehill sucks!!”) and boom you’ve got yourself discussion
Their opinion isnt ****, but if you are gonna insult someone over their opinion then that is classless.

At least our team didn’t only put out 45 total yards of offense combined in a game! I’m feeling so positive right now!

There are times when someone’s talking rubbish (I believe people refer to it as trolling) and they get served but they do deserve it on the very odd occasion. Since I joined almost 2 years ago, the Bama bias on this forum has annoyed me a little but to be fair some of the bama guys on here know their stuff.

I love and honor well thought out debate and criticism. I just wish people could have some modicum appreciation for our team. There is ALWAYS something positive.

Why do you care.
I care because I try to understand those who have views extremely different from my own. Potentially I might learn something new. I care because I hope to find some point of common ground and hopefully then expand from there. I care because I have followed the board for many years, joined only a few years ago, but have experienced a decrease of enjoyment because of extreme negativity. I hope you understand. Phins Up.

Back
Top Bottom