atmosphere in here is too negative | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

atmosphere in here is too negative

I hate to say it but I think "he whom shall not be named" is coming. 1st this yr and 1st from next yr He wants to be here and Houston is running out of options. We keep Tua as backup, and as a trade option. Ross wants "he whom shall not be named", I think Flo wants "he whom shall not be named". We are one of the few teams that can afford to trade for him cap-wise. "he whom shall not be named" with our weapons is scary. Fuller,Parker,Wilson, Geiski,Waddle. Plus we could always trade Tua to one of the teams that misses on drafting a qb for a 1 and something else. I wish Tua was the answer because if he was we could build a dynasty, however, today if we can get "he whom shall not be named", get him for a reasonable price , Houston does not have many options
Even if that were to be true I am sure he is watching our developments as a team. Seeing our main qb get injured like that sets a tone for anyone not named Brisette since he's looking to establish himself in the nfl I am sure.That isn't the point of this thread so I am not going to discuss that honestly.

I get that you wear your seniority around here like a badge, and you are very protective of the site. It’s noble. But true fans are allowed to express frustration about their once storied franchise that hasn’t gotten anything right in 20 years.

People are frustrated because we want better. People can’t expect it to be Unicorns and Puppy’s when we underachieve year after year and continue to make the same mistakes over and over again. It’s unrealistic not to expect people to express their frustrations, especially on a site whose intent is to do just that.
If I didn't make myself as clear as I might have, my problem is not particularly with the tried and true members who through the test of time may lean more negatively orientated but have proven themselves to be objective, positive/optimistic at times and interested in the entire team VS fixated one trick ponies!

My problem is with relatively recent and/or infrequent unfamiliar unproven posters who drift ashore or after long absences return here strictly as Contrary Mary's, especially those who think they have the right or obligation to demand this board's attention whenever they feel like it.

To that end, if you revisit my long-standing "Thread-Starting should be an earned privilege," the requirements of 60 days FH membership with 200 posts does not disqualify any of our tried & true members nor does it restrict newbies/infrequent poster from voicing their opinions in existing threads in the meantime!

You know what I'm sick of (besides the masquerading Alabama fans) is the continued defending of this franchise by those tho just drink the cool-aid year after year and are okay with being this bad.

If your defending this team, after all these inept years, you are part of the problem. We should he furious about how many draft picks have busted. We should be furious about how bad our play calling still is. We should be furious we can't block at all.

We as a fanbase need to do everything in our limited power to provoke change. Boycott the games, quit buying merchandise. Fly a blimp over the stadium with "Ross please sell the team"

We let them get away with this **** because every year its the same preseason hype and joy just to get back handed over and over and over by teams that Ross has owned.
If you feel that way why not just take a break from the team until Ross sells?

I was a Marlins fan until we kept trading all our best players because Jeffrey Loria was a cheapskate. I stopped buying merchandise, stopped going to forums, I just cut them off. Just take a break otherwise why continously complain about things you believe are inevitable due to who the Owner is.

I like watching the Dolphins when the expectations are low. A win is a bonus week and a loss is like “oh well.” So like this year, it only took until week 2 to reset my expectations as low. Additional wins are just gravy on top at this point. Maybe seven more spoonfuls?

I think people are disappointed that we have regressed as a team. The good news is that we still have Flores to upcoach anyone we do end up getting.

I was a Marlins fan until we kept trading all our best players because Jeffrey Loria was a cheapskate. I stopped buying merchandise, stopped going to forums, I just cut them off. Just take a break otherwise why continously complain about things you believe are inevitable due to who the Owner is.
Wow. This is sad

49 years of zero Lombardis can do that. Fan base is starved to death for wins and relevancy.

But guys are getting crazy. Everyone and everything sucks. Fire everybody? Who cares, they’ll just fill the vacancies with more guys that suck worse….on and on….

It’s almighty easy to be a fan when your team owns the world. It’s how you handle things when they don’t that you see what kind of fan you are.

I live in Vikings land. Believe me, they love their Vikings as much as we love our Dolphins. But they’re jaded, do good, suck the next week. Coaches suck, Cousins is grossly overpaid, we ain’t never gonna win a SB…

….but they love their Vikings. And they’re cool, too. Hey man, thought you had the Raiders. Yeah, glad you beat NE, hate those pricks. Hope your Miami D knocks Brady on his sorry ass….

This from guys that have never won a Super Bowl.

In honesty, we sound like Lions and Browns fans. Now THOSE fans have a right to be pissed. Never even been to a SB…

We’ve won SBs. Only team to have a perfect season.

It’s OK to be pissed that your guys aren’t yet what you’d hoped for. But remember what they’ve done, and show some class.

I log in and check all the discussions and they are too damn negative, so I stop reading log back in hours later to see the same thing. Look I get it, we suck pretty bad , but that isn't because we have a bunch of bad players, but it is because this team has poor talent evaluators. That is not going to change this season, or the next. Once you understand that you will enjoy the game a little better even if we mess it up. What you see here stems from the same philosophy of failure. We traded for all these draft picks, but the result will be the same as long as the team lacks the right leadership, and the right people to evaluate talent. You don’t have to get worked up, or upset at all.
It’s a Dolphin discussion forum…unfortunately that means more critical debates when your team repeats mistakes and fails in building a respectable team.

The positivity will be equal to their success as an organization. It’s not enough to trade good talent for lots of draft picks if your draft picks don’t succeed!

I’ve seen many bad trends since Wannstedt that this team keeps repeating…including not taking advantage of their opportunities at hall of fame caliber QB’s!

This team was successful in the 70’s and 80’s when they picked two hall of fame QB’s.

Because I'm not a quitter. And football is my favorite sport. If I could quit on this team I would have years ago.

You wont hear from them.....They will post, but not about TT winning.
Wrong…I would love to be wrong about him, and will happily eat crow if he breaks his 4 year injury prone streak. I want a winning team, I want them to win playoff games again and contend.

I believe this team ignored red flags and put too much into this QB playing with college footballs best talent around him…yet he still couldn’t stay healthy with Alabama’s talented O-line in front of him?

How would you expect health from him in the NFL…where there is much more parity?

Back
Top Bottom