Atogwe starting to gain interest | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atogwe starting to gain interest

Armando Salguero reported on his blog that talks between Fins & Atogwe have not happened, yet.

Armando Salguero reported on his blog that talks between Fins & Atogwe have not happened, yet.

Yes, it hasn't happened yet because they had plans on Rolle plan A and Clark as plan B. So now, as Darlington has reported, they are now reevaluating their strategy after striking out on both plans.

Darlington said that they are 'now' looking at the other options for filling FS like RFAs and the draft. So should mean that 'now' they are going to consider Otogwe or maybe consider trading a later pick for a player that would fill the position of a player that they had targeted in the first 2 rounds in order to reshuffle who they planned on using the first or 2nd round pick on and aquire the player with say a 3rd round pick and/or another pick in order to then use the 1st round pick on a FS, see what I'm saying.

So they are now taking a second look at how they plan on using our draft picks. If they are unable to fill FA through RFA/UFA (and UFA looks like its a done deal now), then they will be 'forced' and I say forced because the way they pursued ROlle and Clark shows they didn't want to use the #12 pick on Earl Thomas. But if they are unable to land a FS before the draft, they'd be forced to land Earl Thomas at #12.

Now, this hesitancy on using the #12 pick on Earl Thomas shows me that they have it designated on NT Dan Williams or a SOLB like Brandon Graham. But they are obviously reevaluating that strategy.

Back
Top Bottom