Atogwe starting to gain interest | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atogwe starting to gain interest

I don't think the fins will have 3 rookies in the secondary Smith Davis and any rookie.

Its hard to read even. " WHAT are we waiting for, SPEND more money, " lol i guess the tuna just doesnt know what he is doing.. HELLOOOO, We signed Dansby.. arguably the best FA on the market and a need.. CALM the **** down. Wow. we didnt sign clark.. omg, another guy with no coverage skills. There is a plan in place and we have the draft. If we got Otogwe ill take this offseasn at the best that i remember!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the fins will have 3 rookies in the secondary Smith Davis and any rookie.

Smith and Davis are no longer rookies I'm sure you know. Adding E.Thomas would be fantastic, he's better then anyone still available except OJ but he'll cost 3 times as much as Thomas would.

Do the Dolphins think that players are automatically going to sign just because Parcells is there?? Is that the reason for lowballing? They think the player will sign a lesser contract just to play in Miami...well news flash...that isn't going to happen!!!!

Well NEWS FLash. Clark isn't that good. He didn't deserve 16 MIL.

Smith and Davis are no longer rookies I'm sure you know. Adding E.Thomas would be fantastic, he's better then anyone still available except OJ but he'll cost 3 times as much as Thomas would.

How? He would sign a big rookie contract about the same as Oj would get from a smart team

Atogwe would be great but he is NOT an option at this moment.

Our best bet at getting him is the chance of him becoming a UFA.

The chances of the Rams not matching an offer given to Atogwe by another team is 0% chance.
0%... absolutely NO CHANCE they do not match.

If no team is willing to give him an offer (which they won't) the Rams will be forced to give him the contract he DESERVES or he hits free agency. The Rams would love for another team to give him an offer that probably won't be the maximum that Atogwe is looking for.

If a team is interested in him they HURT their own chances by giving him an offer because there is absolutely no way the Rams do not match it, regardless of the offer. The only way we get Atogwe is if he fits free agency.

If the dolphins really wanted him they could right a contract with the poisen pill in it. At that point the Rams couldn't match it.

the dolphins are being smart about his well al teams are the rams could be setting up a poisin pill therefore teams are staying away and ol dude is getting screwed out of a deserving contract

We don't know the exact dollar amount that we offered Clark, but we do know that he said he WANTED to be in Pitt. So he took less money to stay where he wanted. If he was such a great safety why didn't any other teams inquire and offer him a huge contract? The 'phins aren't the only team in need of a safety.

The Dansby signing wasn't cheap at all, and he will make our secondary better with his pass rush.

bring this guy to our team now damn it him or sharper cause i most deff dont want to play him 2 times a year if he goes and plays with the jets since they are lookin for a safety as well and that would not be good news for us i hope he comes down here for a visit so we can pick mark sanchez a whole lot

Restricted free agent FS O.J. Atogwe is reportedly "on the Cowboys' radar."

It doesn't say much for Ken Hamlin's standing with the club. Atogwe offers superior playmaking ability while Hamlin remains a prime candidate for release with $6 million due this season.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/03/david-moore-oshiomogho-is-on-dallas-cowb.html

If & when Dallas cuts Hamlin, Miami will be all over him. I dont care what you guys say about his play the guy is very similiar to Clark and better then what we had.

Back
Top Bottom