Tua is the answer- now get a running game. | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua is the answer- now get a running game.

Ross is the cancer. It has spread down to the organization and made its way onto the field.

I made a thread years ago saying ross was killing this team and all the yes men argued with me because they didnt have the understanding to see this coming.

is everyone stuck with comparisons to stat lines a decade ago? You don’t know what people want? The good QBs routinely lead more than 2 touchdown drives against teams a hell of a lot better than a team on a twenty game losing streak. You think we sit around here opining Herbert and Allen having constant 2 TD games? Be real. That’s a half of football for a modern day great QB. asking us to settle for that against the worst team they’ll face all year? Come on man. Come on.

celebrating it is ridiculous
Do you think Tua is calling the tunnel screens and rushing plays out of the shotgun?

The kid can make every throw. He needs time and better play calling/design.

The stats will come with better coaching/protection.

I feel bad for him because he has been put into the worst possible situation and still shown positives that he could be developed into a good nfl qb. Unfortunately the fans scrutinize every pass and demand perfection from a 23 year old with 12 nfl starts. I’m a fan of the player and person and I will be disappointed if we move on so soon.
He hasn’t stayed healthy for 4 straight years…that kind of matters!

Tua won't be going anywhere. Flores and Grier will be gone. We will hopefully get to see Tua and all the other young guys playing under a competent coaching next year. Then we can actually evaluate them properly.
No quality coaching candidate wants to hitch their wagon to someone else’s QB unless it’s Aaron Rodgers or something.

Miami defensive coordinator proving his play calls are just as bad as the offensive coordinator!

Absolute **** show!
This loss today goes to the head coach, 2 challenges on consecutive plays losing our time outs, offensive coordinator expecting our offensive line to move the defense and defensive coordinator not to cover up the wide receivers on the line with 5 seconds left in the game. Kodo’s to Waddle, Gesicki, Smythe, Baker and Tua even tho he threw that interception that didn’t hurt us

Tua needs better protection and a real RB. With that, he would light it up.

Tua is the least of our problems. He threw the ball with velocity, ran when he had to, avoided sacks, etc. Yes, he had a couple poor throws with one leading to a pick, it happens. The Tua haters want to harp on the same thing constantly, takes too long for the ball to get there, doesn't go through his reads nonsense. Considering the trash heap he is playing on, what do you expect ? For his sake, I hope we do trade him where he can go be successful. Everyone of the posters here who want him gone have raging erections for Herbert and Watson. We are not getting them, at least not Herbert. They may mortgage the farm for Watson, at that point I'm done with them. You say you want high character players on your team and then you get this scumbag, not a franchise I want to watch. The way this team looks, there is maybe 10 players I'd keep.

Have a beer or 10, enjoy your day and realize it is a game. At the very least, you can watch Herbert play.
See if you can snag a clue. Tua is good but he isn’t good enough. Need Watson or Rodgers. Tua is a great guy and I wish him the absolute best but we need a better QB, GM and holy crap the running game is trash. D sucked too. I wouldn’t let Iggy scrape gum off my shoe.

Tua is now 50-of-78 64%, 544 yards, 3 tds and 2 ints for the seasons with a 86.7 passer rating.

86.2 passer rating for his career.

Last edited:
329yds, 70% completion, 2TDs and 1INT

I don't know what more people want, I guess INTs are not allowed at all even though Brett Favre has the most INTs in NFL history.

Tua doesn't make coaching decisions or oversee our defense and soft WR room.
See this is where i have to jump in and try to be unbiased.

Tua throwing for 300 yards is cute. Him throwing 2/1 td int ratio is nothing to applaud. That one interception was terrible. What he accomplished was against the JAGS, lets not act like he played that well.

Yes he showed flashes of what he may be? But in the end the point you tried to make doesnt work here.

His numbers were mediocre at best against a weak team.

Back
Top Bottom