Tua is the answer- now get a running game. | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua is the answer- now get a running game.

I guess it was his fault the RB’s couldn’t run against that terrible defense. Also he was playing with basically practice squad WR’s except for Waddle.

You anti-Tua posters crack me up because none of you know the first thing about the game of football and what it takes to actually be effective at the QB position.

But, but.... Madden /s?

lmao you Tua guys crack me up. he played against arguably the worst defense in nfl history
Tampa and Seattle have the worst pass defenses in NFL history this season. Not Jacksonville. They’re ranked above us. Which is still bottom 6 or 8 or something.

I guess it was his fault the RB’s couldn’t run against that terrible defense. Also he was playing with basically practice squad WR’s except for Waddle.

You anti-Tua posters crack me up because none of you know the first thing about the game of football and what it takes to actually be effective at the QB position.
you same people defending Tua were lambasting Brissett for the same exact things these past few weeks. I see you

And you are yet another "fan" who is a problem.

Do people listen to their thoughts when they try to explain crying about a 329yd 70% 2TD game??

300 yards is easier nowadays, but it's not the norm still.
Fans are not a problem at all. They have zero control over the on-field product. You are assigning blame in the wrong place.

Tua’s shown he can play well in stretches.

He hasn’t shown consistency enough (both health-wise and on-field-play-wise) to be declared THE GUY and if you think he has you’re lying to yourself.
It’s still up in the air whether he’s our franchise QB. We’ll have to agree to disagree.
I agree that after 12 starts, he still needs to improve. Yet when you have zero running game and a below average offensive line and your top WR’s are constantly injured, it is extremely difficult to prove anything in the NFL.

All I know is I believe Tua is going to be an excellent QB if he ever has the opportunity to play with decent talent around him. Unfortunately he doesn’t have that with the Dolphins and if he is traded to a team with that decent talent, he will be a pro bowl level QB IMO.

I'm pro Miami Dolphins. If I'm anti-Tua, great, you can characterize fans who want more or better all you want. This is not a QB living in reality or has a winning mentality. Tua: “I think we are very close as a team to getting to where we want to be. But there are little things we need to get to in the film room and on the field." Can you image such words coming out of the mouth of Dan Marino?

Tanny's oline was better than what we have now bro. Not alot, but it was definitely better.
Going to respectfully disagree. At best, I would call it a wash, but Tannehill often didn't even get to set his feet or move out of the pocket, and it was that way for nearly his entire 7 year tenure in Miami.

Fans are not a problem at all. They have zero control over the on-field product. You are assigning blame in the wrong place.
And you don't understand the conversation, which is fans of the Dolphins complaining about stats that are very good. Nothing to do with on field stuff specifically

you same people defending Tua were lambasting Brissett for the same exact things these past few weeks. I see you
I never said anything negative about Brissett. All I ever stated was he was a backup QB for a reason and he played like I expected a backup QB to play. Otherwise I have nothing against Brissett.

Tua is a much better QB than Brissett and that is why he is the starter and Brissett is his backup. It’s as simple as that.

329yds, 70% completion, 2TDs and 1INT

I don't know what more people want, I guess INTs are not allowed at all even though Brett Favre has the most INTs in NFL history.

Tua doesn't make coaching decisions or oversee our defense and soft WR room.
We want a Josh Allen or a Justin Herbert or another Marino or a Aaron Rodgers. How about a Peyton Manning or a Tom Brady that’s what the **** we want.

The problem with the Tua mafia is that they support a player over the complete team. They're living in a microcosm, they can't see the forest from the trees. My gawd we just lost to one of the worst franchises in the NFL and people are focused on their favorite players stats who led us to defeat.

Agreed, Tua was the least of our problems today and he played okay against the second worst team in the league, but playing "okay" against the second worst team in the league is not something Tua fanboys should be chest pumping to. And if Tua fanboys are going to chest pump every "W" even when he plays like dog poop then they have to own this "L" without trying to spin it as a positive for Tua.

Back
Top Bottom