Tua is the answer- now get a running game. | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua is the answer- now get a running game.

Tua is the least of our problems. He threw the ball with velocity, ran when he had to, avoided sacks, etc. Yes, he had a couple poor throws with one leading to a pick, it happens. The Tua haters want to harp on the same thing constantly, takes too long for the ball to get there, doesn't go through his reads nonsense. Considering the trash heap he is playing on, what do you expect ? For his sake, I hope we do trade him where he can go be successful. Everyone of the posters here who want him gone have raging erections for Herbert and Watson. We are not getting them, at least not Herbert. They may mortgage the farm for Watson, at that point I'm done with them. You say you want high character players on your team and then you get this scumbag, not a franchise I want to watch. The way this team looks, there is maybe 10 players I'd keep.

Have a beer or 10, enjoy your day and realize it is a game. At the very least, you can watch Herbert play.
He’s a good player. His biggest issue is durability. Build and develop a good Oline around him, put in a competent coaching staff around him, and if he can stay healthy, he can develop into a top 10 QB in this league for sure. He has demonstrated he is accurate, has a quick release, and can process information quickly, and has poise and leadership traits.

If this team trades the farm to replace him with a serial sexual predator I will be furious as we watch him go To another team and develop into the player that I just described above. So frustrating, Flores has handled him so poorly. Last year was ridiculous and a joke the way he handled him.

Fans like you are the problem, and we need an enema of all of you.
I don't think you're a great fan either. We just lost to a team that hadn't won since week 1 last year and this is the post you create? Your post was specifically designed to bait members against Tua to respond and then you give them crap when they do.

Ross is the cancer. It has spread down to the organization and made its way onto the field.

I made a thread years ago saying ross was killing this team and all the yes men argued with me because they didnt have the understanding to see this coming.
Agreed. There are a few guys on this board who claim that Ross is a good owner because he spends a lot of money.

I feel bad for him because he has been put into the worst possible situation and still shown positives that he could be developed into a good nfl qb. Unfortunately the fans scrutinize every pass and demand perfection from a 23 year old with 12 nfl starts. I’m a fan of the player and person and I will be disappointed if we move on so soon.
Have to disagree. Tannehill was put in the worst possible situation. Tua's, as bad as it is, is still better than what was done to Tannehill.

I don't think you're a great fan either. We just lost to a team that hadn't won since week 1 last year and this is the post you create? Your post was specifically designed to bait members against Tua to respond and then you give them crap when they do.
Im ok with it, its helping me to ignore members who I was on the fence about.

Anyone who blames the QB for this one isnt worth paying attention to.

See this is where i have to jump in and try to be unbiased.

Tua throwing for 300 yards is cute. Him throwing 2/1 td int ratio is nothing to applaud. That one interception was terrible. What he accomplished was against the JAGS, lets not act like he played that well.

Yes he showed flashes of what he may be? But in the end the point you tried to make doesnt work here.

His numbers were mediocre at best against a weak team.
And you are yet another "fan" who is a problem.

Do people listen to their thoughts when they try to explain crying about a 329yd 70% 2TD game??

300 yards is easier nowadays, but it's not the norm still.

Have to disagree. Tannehill was put in the worst possible situation. Tua's, as bad as it is, is still better than what was done to Tannehill.
Tanny's oline was better than what we have now bro. Not alot, but it was definitely better.

You don't have to bait Tua haters.

Nice try.

I feel bad for him because he has been put into the worst possible situation and still shown positives that he could be developed into a good nfl qb. Unfortunately the fans scrutinize every pass and demand perfection from a 23 year old with 12 nfl starts. I’m a fan of the player and person and I will be disappointed if we move on so soon.
I need to see another year with Tua but with a better coach and competent FO before I give up on him...

lmao you Tua guys crack me up. he played against arguably the worst defense in nfl history
I guess it was his fault the RB’s couldn’t run against that terrible defense. Also he was playing with basically practice squad WR’s except for Waddle.

You anti-Tua posters crack me up because none of you know the first thing about the game of football and what it takes to actually be effective at the QB position.

See this is where i have to jump in and try to be unbiased.

Tua throwing for 300 yards is cute. Him throwing 2/1 td int ratio is nothing to applaud. That one interception was terrible. What he accomplished was against the JAGS, lets not act like he played that well.

Yes he showed flashes of what he may be? But in the end the point you tried to make doesnt work here.

His numbers were mediocre at best against a weak team.
That weak team dominated our OL the whole game. Pass pressure on nearly every pass despite only rushing 3 or 4.

Back
Top Bottom