Tua is the answer- now get a running game. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua is the answer- now get a running game.

I thought he played well, minus the interception. I love the drive Tua and the Dolphins put together after that play.

The offensive line actually did a good job pass protecting, but struggled in the run game.

Tua isn't the problem. Some good things on offense today.

A bunch of quick, short passes to Waddle, Gaskin, & Ahmed might help loosen up the run game.

That said, enough of the 3 wide sets. Go w/ the 12 or 13 personnel grouping.

He’s not the issue, but I’m not sure it matters anymore. Ross is hell bent on finding his franchise QB, and truth be told, Tua hasn’t exactly shown he’s the guy yet.

There will be a new GM and coaching staff… I don’t think Tua will have the support needed in Miami to continue there. I think he’s gone next season.

A bunch of quick, short passes to Waddle, Gaskin, & Ahmed might help loosen up the run game.

That said, enough of the 3 wide sets. Go w/ the 12 or 13 personnel grouping.
And why does Miami always run inside on those 4th and short plays?

But yes it was an encouraging game offensively, especially considering Tua hasn't played in a month.

Stop. He’s garbage. A one-read QB with a weak arm. Brissett would have won this game by double digits and he’s average at best. JAX quite literally has one of the least talented defenses in memory and Tua still can’t go through reads when it matters most. This board was delusional about Tannehill for years and is making the same mistake with Tua. I get it, you bought his jersey. But it’s over Annakin!

This is Tannehill all over again. Put a competent team around him and all of a sudden he's not "the problem" anymore. These coaches fail these guys. How does anyone expect a 2nd year QB to do well behind the worst O-line in football, injury prone WR's, and a horrendous coaching staff?

He’s not the issue, but I’m not sure it matters anymore. Ross is hell bent on finding his franchise QB, and truth be told, Tua hasn’t exactly shown he’s the guy yet.

There will be a new GM and coaching staff… I don’t think Tua will have the support needed in Miami to continue there. I think he’s gone next season.
No young QB, including Herbert would have success with this offensive unit. The WR’s are constantly injured. The OL can’t block in the running game and is only mediocre in pass blocking. They have no running game at all.

Tua is expected to win the game on his own and yet you don’t think he has shown he is the guy. I think he has done an excellent job considering what he has to work with. If Ross isn’t happy with Tua and can’t see that he is not the problem with this team, Ross needs to sale the team because that would mean he is totally clueless. just like some posters are clueless.

This narrative is like calling the closest wrong answer to a math problem correct. No…it’s still wrong…. And you still need another answer.

No young QB, including Herbert would have success with this offensive unit. The WR’s are constantly injured. The OL can’t block in the running game and is only mediocre in pass blocking. They have no running game at all.

Tua is expected to win the game on his own and yet you don’t think he has shown he is the guy. I think he has done an excellent job considering what he has to work with. If Ross isn’t happy with Tua and can’t see that he is not the problem with this team, Ross needs to sale the team because that would mean he is totally clueless. just like some posters are clueless.

Tua’s shown he can play well in stretches.

He hasn’t shown consistency enough (both health-wise and on-field-play-wise) to be declared THE GUY and if you think he has you’re lying to yourself.
It’s still up in the air whether he’s our franchise QB. We’ll have to agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom