Tua is the answer- now get a running game. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua is the answer- now get a running game.

I agree. Watching this game I see clear all Grier picks are busts. All of them.

Waddle is really not that good. He plays like a QB ready to slide when he catches and short ball. That don't look good to be honest

This team is a catastrophe. Tua is a good young player who probably could’ve been great in a good offense with a good offensive coordinator, but will end up busting out because he’s going to be playing behind an awful OL with no running backs, no WRs, and a good tight end who we bench for Cethan Carter on passing downs.

He's played well today but also made some bad choices and throws. He's also made up for it with some others.

He's played like a starting QB today for sure though.
He was starting his 12th game in the NFL and his ribs are still broken. He has zero running game and the OL is below average at best. He had 3 of his top WR’s out this week.

He made a few passes including the interception that were bad but he was also the only reason the team was in the game to begin with.

Probably the best thing that could happen for Tua would be for them to trade him to a team with a solid OC, a running game and a decent OL. In that scenario Tua would be a pro bowl QB and the Tua haters would be asking why Miami traded him to begin with.

I thought he played well, minus the interception. I love the drive Tua and the Dolphins put together after that play.

The offensive line actually did a good job pass protecting, but struggled in the run game.

Tua isn't the problem. Some good things on offense today.

Back
Top Bottom