ATTN: Anyone who disregards Tannehill's performance because this is "just the Raiders | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATTN: Anyone who disregards Tannehill's performance because this is "just the Raiders

Would he finally look like a quarterback?

• Yes, at times at least

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, there is no chance still

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Dolphins Own

Dolphins fan since 2002
Reaction score
You still need to show up and play well even if you are expected to win. The Raiders are still an NFL team, one who made Brady look pretty average last week. Not saying Tannehill is the greatest QB in the world, but if you are disregarding his performance so far today because you're incredibly ignorant and can't give credit where credit is due you're an egotistical loser.

That is all

They all will....and Elle clouds will be nowhere to be found tonight...wv probably has a pistol in his mouth right now

pats only scored 17 on them in 4 qtrs. ill take 24 in 2. stop hating

ill give him credit for this week, but again, u cant just show up once in a while, u gotta show up week in and week out, especially when the good teams come around starting after the bye,

no one expects him to play like he is today week in and week out, then he would be the best qb in the nfl, but at least play 75 percent of how he is playing today.

ill give him credit for this week, but again, u cant just show up once in a while, u gotta show up week in and week out, especially when the good teams come around starting after the bye,

no one expects him to play like he is today week in and week out, then he would be the best qb in the nfl, but at least play 75 percent of how he is playing today.

I agree. seems like lazor is figuring out how to use him. who knows. thank god we have a bye .

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

I don't care who it is against ryan is on right now

I agree. seems like lazor is figuring out how to use him. who knows. thank god we have a bye .

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

I don't care who it is against ryan is on right now

What a difference it makes when the guy back there is consistently putting balls in good spots. Great performance today from Tannehill when it was gut check time. This Raiders team is FAWFUL! Glad to see we could put them away early.

Gotta build on this though, week in week out. Would be real easy to rest of his laurels and think everything's ok now. Seriously though, Lazor is just toying with this Raider defense.

He's playing well... against the worst team in the league. I agree you still have to go out and play no matter who it is. It's a promising sign that he is performing against a team he should easily beat. 1 game against the worst team in the league doesn't make up for 2+ years of average play.

He's playing well... against the worst team in the league. I agree you still have to go out and play no matter who it is. It's a promising sign that he is performing against a team he should easily beat. 1 game against the worst team in the league doesn't make up for 2+ years of average play.

That same worst team that almost beat the patriots

Ummmmmmm...Miami made Brady look average as well. Tannehill looks good right now, that's a great thing. Now do it two games in a row...

They all will....and Elle clouds will be nowhere to be found tonight...wv probably has a pistol in his mouth right now

Where is he today? He has one agenda - bash Tannehill.

Sad.

Back
Top Bottom