ATTN: Anyone who disregards Tannehill's performance because this is "just the Raiders | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATTN: Anyone who disregards Tannehill's performance because this is "just the Raiders

Would he finally look like a quarterback?

• Yes, at times at least

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, there is no chance still

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
It feels like a whole new offense. Also, Lazor is making tannehill run! For ****s sake, he was a WR! haha. awesome game

He's playing well... against the worst team in the league. I agree you still have to go out and play no matter who it is. It's a promising sign that he is performing against a team he should easily beat. 1 game against the worst team in the league doesn't make up for 2+ years of average play.

Did you see the way he overthrew Hartline in the first quarter, put Moore in.

I told everyone Tannehill is a franchise QB. He is a year behind so to me his 4th year is critical not as 3rd

One shouldn't immediately dismiss the level of competition either. That said, Tannehill's performance has been very good so far today. Excluding that early miss to Hartline, his accuracy was much improved. The patriots defense was poor competition as well, but we still saw poor accuracy on most of Tannehill's completions in that game. That is not the case today.

He's playing well... against the worst team in the league. I agree you still have to go out and play no matter who it is. It's a promising sign that he is performing against a team he should easily beat. 1 game against the worst team in the league doesn't make up for 2+ years of average play.

What screen name did you use on your last account, just out of curiosity?

WV and clowns might be right... We could see Tannehill pulled later for Matt Moore.

Tannehill, like a boss.

What a difference it makes when the guy back there is consistently putting balls in good spots. Great performance today from Tannehill when it was gut check time. This Raiders team is FAWFUL! Glad to see we could put them away early.

Gotta build on this though, week in week out. Would be real easy to rest of his laurels and think everything's ok now. Seriously though, Lazor is just toying with this Raider defense.

He is throwing very accurately today but not only that, those he are throwing to are catching it!

Should we also think that our D is better or improving? Who you're playing does matter.

He is throwing very accurately today but not only that, those he are throwing to are catching it!

My point in the ball placement issue is that when it's consistent it ultimately leads to less drops because guys know what to expect as the ball is coming their way. Also keeping everyone involved early instead of force feeding Mike Wallace helps a ton.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Should we also think that our D is improving?

This is what they're designed to do with all those pass rushers. If the offense gets a good lead early, they get to go to work.

Either way I'm enjoying this, but it's the Raiders.

Back
Top Bottom