ATTN: Anyone who disregards Tannehill's performance because this is "just the Raiders | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATTN: Anyone who disregards Tannehill's performance because this is "just the Raiders

Would he finally look like a quarterback?

• Yes, at times at least

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, there is no chance still

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
He is right though. I think it's more annoying to read the complaints of "fans" criticizing 1 player then it is watching tannehill play poorly. At least wait until we lose to post your complaints. There is another half still.

If we win today, it will be in spite of him. I don't have to wait until the end of a game to see that one player is severely handicapping their chances of winning with his 4th terrible first half performance in 5 games. If we end up winning even with Tannehill and end up 3-2 despite one of the lowest rated passers in the league, it really begs the question of what this team could be with a competent QB.

All everyone is asking for is consistency. He has proven thus far that he is the epitome of a streaky qb.

if we win today, it will be in spite of him. i don't have to wait until the end of a game to see that one player is severely handicapping their chances of winning with his 4th terrible first half performance in 5 games. If we end up winning even with tannehill and end up 3-2 despite one of the lowest rated passers in the league, it really begs the question of what this team could be with a competent qb.

this!!!!!!!

Hennehill.

Should have started Moore vs. the Raiders to give him a warm up game. All Hennehill's decent game vs. the Raiders did was give morons false hope and allow him to start this week. Moore couldve used those bye week reps with the 1st team. We could be rolling now.

This defense is outstanding. Hats off to them to hold Rodgers to just that opening drive. 20 minutes plus on the field and we have given up one drive. Its every week with this defense trying to overcome the handicap that is Hennehill at QB.

If Failbin does not go to Matt Moore for the 2nd half, he should be fired today.

:baghead:

Back
Top Bottom