ATTN: Anyone who disregards Tannehill's performance because this is "just the Raiders | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATTN: Anyone who disregards Tannehill's performance because this is "just the Raiders

Would he finally look like a quarterback?

• Yes, at times at least

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, there is no chance still

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
well he will get them next week im sure. Enter whatever excuse here...guy has like 25 yards. Definite franchise qb. We don't play the raiders every week...

Never seen a bunch of fans more thrilled that Tannehill plays bad than the Fins winning........unreal.

Never seen a bunch of fans more thrilled that Tannehill plays bad than the Fins winning........unreal.

and there it comes. typical. If it takes a failure by Tannehill to get a good qb then i hope we dont win a gsme until that happens. Uh oh, bad fan alert!

If you seriously believe this is the case, you are beyond delusional my man. No one is thrilled that Tannehill is playing like ass, as a matter of fact it's depressing.

Hennehill.

Should have started Moore vs. the Raiders to give him a warm up game. All Hennehill's decent game vs. the Raiders did was give morons false hope and allow him to start this week. Moore couldve used those bye week reps with the 1st team. We could be rolling now.

This defense is outstanding. Hats off to them to hold Rodgers to just that opening drive. 20 minutes plus on the field and we have given up one drive. Its every week with this defense trying to overcome the handicap that is Hennehill at QB.

If Failbin does not go to Matt Moore for the 2nd half, he should be fired today.

If Ryan Tannehill could play the Raiders every week

Would he finally look like an NFL quarterback on a weekly basis?

He has been awful today and is seeing ghosts. No question. Nobody can defend.

I don't think you know the definition of "thrilled." It's quite clearly frustration.

and there it comes. typical. If it takes a failure by Tannehill to get a good qb then i hope we dont win a gsme until that happens. Uh oh, bad fan alert!

He is right though. I think it's more annoying to read the complaints of "fans" criticizing 1 player then it is watching tannehill play poorly. At least wait until we lose to post your complaints. There is another half still.

Look who's back after a two week absence.....thrilled to cheer Tannehill's slow start.

Trust me, the only thing Tannehill opponents enjoy less than seeing Tannehill struggle like this in 4 of 5 games this season (80 percent success rate on sucking!) is seeing him have a rare effective game and knowing it bought him another 4 starts before we see this team with a QB who is not holding them back like he is.

Tannehill may have won the Raiders game, but because of that they lost the season.

He has been awful today and is seeing ghosts. No question. Nobody can defend.

Same thing every time he plays a decent team...This looks like the last 2 games last year. Tannehill has no business being touted as a franchise qb.

He is right though. I think it's more annoying to read the complaints of "fans" criticizing 1 player then it is watching tannehill play poorly. At least wait until we lose to post your complaints. There is another half still.

I could care less what you guys think. Even if we win that doesnt excuse his piss poor first half because it's vintage Tannehill. You don't become competitive game in and out getting good qb play every 3-4 games.

Back
Top Bottom