ATTN: Anyone who disregards Tannehill's performance because this is "just the Raiders | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATTN: Anyone who disregards Tannehill's performance because this is "just the Raiders

Would he finally look like a quarterback?

• Yes, at times at least

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, there is no chance still

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Its just the raiders

You have some balls to complain about me in the other thread and then you carry on in this thread like this.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

pats only scored 17 on them in 4 qtrs. ill take 24 in 2. stop hating

New England scored 16 last week.

What a difference it makes when the guy back there is consistently putting balls in good spots. Great performance today from Tannehill when it was gut check time. This Raiders team is FAWFUL! Glad to see we could put them away early.

Gotta build on this though, week in week out. Would be real easy to rest of his laurels and think everything's ok now. Seriously though, Lazor is just toying with this Raider defense.

It also helps when the team has run for 134 yds on 22 carries, 5 for 35 for Tannehill, and the OL doesn't allow any sacks. It doesn't help when Dion Sims gets called for PI on a screen pass that would've gotten Tannehill TD #3, nor does it help when he drops a pass that was thrown behind him but still catchable that was then picked by Oakland.

It's a team game. All phases of your team needs to play well to win.

It also helps when the team has run for 134 yds on 22 carries, 5 for 35 for Tannehill, and the OL doesn't allow any sacks. It doesn't help when Dion Sims gets called for PI on a screen pass that would've gotten Tannehill TD #3, nor does it help when he drops a pass that was thrown behind him but still catchable that was then picked by Oakland.

It's a team game. All phases of your team needs to play well to win.

Not sweating the Sims gaffe. It's one play. I don't need Tannehill to throw 3 TD passes today to know he played his ass off when he needed to.

Not sweating the Sims gaffe. It's one play. I don't need Tannehill to throw 3 TD passes today to know he played his ass off when he needed to.

All I'm saying is that the team needs to play well as a whole to win for the most part. Marino could overcome a bad defense/no running game b/c he had to and was a HOF player. It's rare to have guys like that in the NFL now.

You might get your wish to see Matt Moore today, are u getting excited?

Consistent growth is what most people want. Lately that has been a challenge. Making declaratives right now either way, is a bit premature.

We will all have a better idea of Tannehill after a full 3rd season.

I bet if Elle clouds was at this game he would've walked out disgusted at half time.

Matt Moore's in....bet there's gonna be ALOT of balled up tissues at enigmatics house!!

Back
Top Bottom