ATTN: Tanny-bashers - Who would you have picked? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATTN: Tanny-bashers - Who would you have picked?

For all those with high hope on Tannehill.

Honest question. Did any of you actually watch him play this last season? I'm not talking about the Gruden sparse, or youtube clips. I'm talking about sitting on Saturday and watching the kid play. Doesn't ANYBODY remember that Tim Tebow actually looked like a very promising passer in his Gruden clip???????

Another honest Question. How many of you had even ever heard of this kid before ohhhhh about November or December? The power of the media governing the sheeple is incredible.

I will root Tannehill on very openly, and there's no doubt he is a high character, highly athletic, very intelligent kid....but, this was a HUGE reach. The only difference between him and Henne/Beck is that we took him in the 1st round instead of the 2nd.

Pretty tough living in Dallas right now and listening to all the media and people, many of whom are DIE-HARD Aggie fans ragging on this pick.

I will trust in Philbin and Sherman, but I watched 7 of this kids games in their entirety this last season...and this kid has FOREVER to go before he is considered a good pick at #8.

To answer the question, in no particular order:

Floyd
Keuckly
Cox
Engram
Coples
DeCastro
Reif.

I would've READILY taken any of those and probably a handful more players ahead of Tannehill. Don't be disillusioned. Just because we take a kid in the first round doesn't mean our problems at QB are solved.......

Back
Top Bottom