Attorney: Ricky's Career is over | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attorney: Ricky's Career is over

Time to get back to the ole ballgame. Hopefully this is it "if" he had a change of heart it would be a year and 4 games before he could support anyone who wanted to take that chance. Good thing.. I personally was not looking forward to our team/players needing to revisit all of their emotions if he had decided to come back.

I think in the end today's "Ricky" football decision was one that actually helped the team.

Ricky Not coming Back

Ricky Williams Declines the NFL offer to come back to the NFL...ill find the link later

BlueFin said:
This guy is toast.

It won't surprise me one day if Ricky offs himself, once hes broke and realizes how badly he screwed up his life.

Clearly he is a troubled individual.
Depends on why he is not playing. Is he not playing because he wants to smoke pot? Or is he not playing simply because he is tired of playing.

That is the question.

It's really just sad. If you have the ability to make millions of dollars for just a short amount of time you take it. Even if you hate your job you do it for your families future. Most likely he will never be able to make this kind of money(security) in the rest of his life. It's a waste of talent, a skill few men have to play RB in the NFL. I feel it's also a selfish decision on his part. I hope he gets the help he needs,because I think RW's is making the single biggest mistake of his life.btw I didn't want him to play for Phins again,but wanted trade value for him.JMO

Well I'm glad its over just as the rest of you...........I don't wish anything bad unto him because we all may renig on something at some point in 0ur lifes so spare ricky as well........I wish him the best of luck in school.

http://key2sell.com/new/count/count.php

how long before you hear that ricky is busted for posession of marijuana. i live near grass valley, ca and it's a pretty conservative town.

This says it all!!!

Defensive end David Bowens said he's tired of analyzing Ricky.

"First he said he'd come back, now he says he won't?" Bowens said. "It's not like we're missing him right now. If I owed that money I'd think about coming back. I think he's trying to find his identity and he's getting a late start. Sometimes you do that in junior high school."

sux for rocky cause he is going to be in debt his whole life thats y i say get him back let him earn his money back then see ya

Back
Top Bottom