Attorney: Ricky's Career is over | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attorney: Ricky's Career is over

but but....I miss Ricky! I wear his jersey proudly!
He could still come back and play next year.
We need him!
Where's the love?

HE IS THE MIAMI DOLPHINS!
Look at our team without him...a spineless blob!

Of COURSE I'm kidding!

Thank goodness the Wicky wacho is gone for good.

Anyone wanna make one of those "drugs aren't bad for you posts" again?

Superself said:
but but....I miss Ricky! I wear his jersey proudly!
He could still come back and play next year.
We need him!
Where's the love?

HE IS THE MIAMI DOLPHINS!
Look at our team without him...a spineless blob!

Of COURSE I'm kidding!
You might be kidding, but there are certain posters here who would say the same stuff! That aren't kidding! They're on drugs! They belong with Ricky in Asia! :lol: j/p

Welp.....I'm sure glad I didn't waste $100.00 on an Orange Authentic jersey in anticipation of Ricky's return. Seemed like a good idea at the time. :tongue:

But im still sympathetic for the guy. I hope he gets REAL help (w/ out drugs)

So long Ricky Thanx for the good memeories while at UT, and my phins! :beerbang:

:billsbite

xXxpHiN34 said:
Welp.....I'm sure glad I didn't waste $100.00 on an Orange Authentic jersey in anticipation of Ricky's return. Seemed like a good idea at the time. :tongue:

:(

But im still sympathetic for the guy. I hope he gets REAL help (w/ out drugs)

So long Ricky Thanx for the good memeories while at UT, and my phins! :beerbang:

:billsbite
i'm stuck with 2 ricky figurines, well they haven't been opened, maybe they'll be a collectors item one day!

Don't be too hard on Ricky. All he wants to do is retire and be Shake Tiller, live in a little hooch in SE Asia, smoke a little pot, and make love to his girlfriend, Ms LeBastard!

IMO, this is good. We wouldn't have been able to get squat for him, we probably would have taken some kind of cap hit to trade him if we could have, or else he'd have to sit and rot on our roster. This way he stays off the cap, and we can use his money to go out and get a football player instead of a druggie who plays to support his habit. Shaun Alexander's my choice.

The sad thing is that in a week or so, another story's going to break about how he changed his mind again and the sheep are going to come back talking about second chances.

Minnphin said:
IMO, this is good. We wouldn't have been able to get squat for him, we probably would have taken some kind of cap hit to trade him if we could have, or else he'd have to sit and rot on our roster. This way he stays off the cap, and we can use his money to go out and get a football player instead of a druggie who plays to support his habit. Shaun Alexander's my choice.

The sad thing is that in a week or so, another story's going to break about how he changed his mind again and the sheep are going to come back talking about second chances.

heheheh...sheep...

NaboCane said:
He'll never pay it.

He can declare personal bankruptcy, lose some of his assets - but still keep a primary residence, etc. and never have to pay the Phins a penny of it, except what is recovered from the disposition of his forecloseable assets.

From what I understand, if Ricky goes that route, he may be able to wiggle his way out of his contractual status with the Dolphins after having declared bankruptcy. I wouldn't be surprised to see him back in the league a year or two after that happened.

UT-Phinz said:
From what I understand, if Ricky goes that route, he may be able to wiggle his way out of his contractual status with the Dolphins after having declared bankruptcy. I wouldn't be surprised to see him back in the league a year or two after that happened.

Wouldnt be hard if hes still a resident of Florida. In California its a bit tougher. He can get out of the debt owed to the phins but it takes everything from him. With no income...plus child support due...not too nice.

UT-Phinz said:

Wouldn't doubt it; nothing much would surprise me coming from this piece of s**t scumbag.

Don't know if anyone posted something similar to this but I want to give a final take on Ricky...this is more for the Ricky "supporters"...

The guy cost us a boatload of draft picks...a ton of money and then screwed us...

I know there are more things wrong with the team besides it bailing out on us but...remember...with all the damn picks we gave up for it, HE is the reason the franchise is in a shambles.

We'll NEVER make up for those picks...

Anyone who still supports him needs to have their head examined. I understand one of the bonus' of being human is freewill BUT, him exercising freewill robbed a proud franchise two drafts and a season (at least)...

Good riddance scumbag...enjoy being broke...

Move along people. Nothing to see here. You've got homes, use them.

Back
Top Bottom