Attorney: Ricky's Career is over | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attorney: Ricky's Career is over

Thank god, he hasn't been working out so he is worthless in a trade. This is the best thing for the Dolphins at this point.

Ricky only has so many days to file an appeal on the arbitrators ruling. Of course he isn't going to agree to it. Another piece of the Wannsedt era over with. Now we can draft Benson to replace Ricky.

I hesitate to explain this to someone who just didn't get it...

THATHURMANATOR said:
How is this good news? Now you can't trade him for anything.

He was already worthless - now this is no longer a matter for debate - good news.

Miami needs to just go ahead and cut the guy and distance themselves from him.

What would be the point of that? It's not like he costs us anything next year. He's retired. As long as he stays that way he doesn't count against the cap. I'm all for going after every red cent. Let him see what it's like to live with an 8.6 million dollar judgement hanging over your head.

Do not cut him though. I guarantee you we do that and a year down the road Ricky will be playing for the Raiders once he changes his mind again. I wouldn't do this guy any favors the rest of the way.

Noodle Arm said:
Well it sucks since now we can't trade him. I hope he has the 8.6 million saved up somewhere though.

He'll never pay it.

He can declare personal bankruptcy, lose some of his assets - but still keep a primary residence, etc. and never have to pay the Phins a penny of it, except what is recovered from the disposition of his forecloseable assets.

This guy is a consummate pice of s**t; after defrauding his team, his coach, his teammates and his fans, now he won't even own the last vestige of decency available to him that would enable him to make small amends for his actions.

Drugs + mental issues = Ricky. :redeye:

The guy won't ever be able to make a rational decision until he gets some serious medication. Safe to say he is done as a football player. What a waste of talent.

Time to move on people, nothing more to see here. :shakeno:

Philter25 said:
what a freakin douchebag
ha. that word dere is funny to bitz. i actually use that word on an every day basis. people in indiana don't jive with it.

Now its official he has royally screwed this franchise up. Now we can't trade him. He owes us 8 mil....he is now the symbol of this horrid season. What a whack job. AAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Props to Ricky for sticking to his words. he's retired and if that's what makes him happy, I wish him the best. He had a hell of a 2 years on the ground in a Dolphins uniform!

So long Ricky!!! OK, no more "what can we get for Ricky posts," Who can we trade Ricky to?.....What kind of draft picks can we get for him?. I'S OVER!!! Let's focus on the rest of the year.

outlawd2u said:
I told you so......... All the talks of him coming back because of some drug deal his lawyer cooked up were all for not from the get go because Ricky never had any intentions of coming back. I NEVER wish death on anybody, but......... I hope Ricky gets caught with a bunch of that Dope, and gets a lengthy prison term.........Wouldn't it be fun to see him "Find Himself" then???

That won't happen as long as he stays in CA. The cops really can't bust anybody for pot, unless they have a couple of pounds on them. It's "medicinal" after all. :infins:

Back
Top Bottom