Ayanbadejo: Dolphins Questioned my Commitment after I put Family First | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ayanbadejo: Dolphins Questioned my Commitment after I put Family First

Saban would never do well in the NFL because these are grown men he'd be coaching, not kids/young adults coming out high school. He wants to rule every aspect of the game. He's like a Jeff Ireland in the sense that he would find it hard to work with others as far as decision making goes. As we're the first to witness, that approach hardly ever works in the NFL today. Once Saban realized his dictator style of coaching wouldn't work in the big leagues, he bailed faster than you say "Little Debbie". Awesome college coach, not so much at the pro levels. Oh, and great coaches never walk out on their team when the going gets tough.

His style worked year one not so much year 2. Not sure why we keep making up reasons why if he left the dolphins.
Coaches Bail all the time Don Shula bailed on Balt, Parcells on everybody, Carrol on USC, Harbaugh on Stanford.

One more reason to dislike Nick Saban.

I'll take it.

To be fair though, it's not like Ayanbadejo has actual evidence proof that that was the reason he was traded. He's just going on a hunch.

His style worked year one not so much year 2. Not sure why we keep making up reasons why if he left the dolphins.
Coaches Bail all the time Don Shula bailed on Balt, Parcells on everybody, Carrol on USC, Harbaugh on Stanford.

It was more the way he left and the stench he left in his wake than the fact he left. Terrible human being and straight up liar. Who cares if he can coach when you just plain suck as a person.

Oh wait quite a few do.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

It was more the way he left and the stench he left in his wake than the fact he left. Terrible human being and straight up liar. Who cares if he can coach when you just plain suck as a person.

Oh wait quite a few do.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

he sucks as a person, hell who knows how people will feel about Philbin in the end.
If lying is a prerequisite then our owner is a crappy person

he sucks as a person, hell who knows how people will feel about Philbin in the end.

you mean the Garbageman who you claim lied to Satan? (and anyone in the NE understands how "dirty" Sanitation empires are built.. so there's that too.)

you mean the Garbageman who you claim lied to Satan? (and anyone in the NE understands how "dirty" Sanitation empires are built.. so there's that too.)

I don't claim to know anything on Saban , I was referring to our current owner lying about his pursuit of Harbaugh claiming he only went to give advice to a person he barely knew and then later admitted he tried to sign him as coach.

We're talking about Saban. Stop deflecting and comparing situations that have NOTHING to do with one another. Face it, he never was and never will be a good, let alone great NFL coach.

Lets not start making thinks up ok? I never mentioned c-sections or cavemen.

This player was told not to leave training camp, and then the player left anyways disobeying his coach with full knowledge that he could be cut and traded. So the player gets traded 5 days later and is now whining about it? He knew what the consequences would be, and he made a choice knowing those consequences.

Lets also put into perspective that this player is also whining that the Ravens cut him because of his LGBT advocacy, and how he whined about players smoking pot before the Super Bowl, now its the Dolphins' fault he was traded 8 years ago....

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Yep, he's burning all of his bridges.

Sounds like to me you've missed the entire point of the article and my post. This isn't about Ayanbadejo. It's about Nick Saban's policy on this issue and how it makes the Miami Dolphins look. So what if Ayanbadejo is whining? Or burning bridges? Does it make him any less wrong about the issue?

This is not about Philbin or Ross there are hundreds of those threads you could go to to complain about them. This is about Saban being a jerk that you seem to want to defend.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Nick Saban is a fantastic coach, but is also a terrible human being who only cares about football.

nick saban is not a fantastic coach when the playing field is level...the playing field in the NFL is level because of money and not being able to shell out as much as he wants...

He is a fantastic recruiter... but as a coach, how well did he do here?

There is a difference between managing kinds and managing adults...

also he sucks as a human being...just the fact that he chose not to go out to lunch with the president shows he sucks as a human being...I don't care what your politics are, you go to dinner when the president calls...I hate Obama as a president, if he called when I was at work Im going to go out and have a meal with him and be respectful...its not about him or his politics, you have to respect the position...

plus saban walking directly over an injured player should tell you all you need to...I would piss on tom brady to put him out if he was on fire before I got to saban...

I don't claim to know anything on Saban , I was referring to our current owner lying about his pursuit of Harbaugh claiming he only went to give advice to a person he barely knew and then later admitted he tried to sign him as coach.

didn't you just accuse The Garbageman of lying to him in your irrational defense of Satan a few posts back? Or is he now not our lying owner?

didn't you just accuse The Garbageman of lying to him in your irrational defense of Satan a few posts back? Or is he now not our lying owner?

The only thing irrational is your constant misrepresentation of what I actually said but integrity has never been your strong point. I made no excuse I said we have no clue what actually happened you are the one assuming you know what happened when you don't. I called our current owner the liar because we both know he lied about his pursuit of Harbaugh.

Its sucks that for whatever reason Saban bailed on us and yes it was done poorly but the irrational hate is only because he has been very successful since he left.
Hell I wish Sparano had quit on us a year early.

nick saban is not a fantastic coach when the playing field is level...the playing field in the NFL is level because of money and not being able to shell out as much as he wants...

He is a fantastic recruiter... but as a coach, how well did he do here?

There is a difference between managing kinds and managing adults...

also he sucks as a human being...just the fact that he chose not to go out to lunch with the president shows he sucks as a human being...I don't care what your politics are, you go to dinner when the president calls...I hate Obama as a president, if he called when I was at work Im going to go out and have a meal with him and be respectful...its not about him or his politics, you have to respect the position...

plus saban walking directly over an injured player should tell you all you need to...I would piss on tom brady to put him out if he was on fire before I got to saban...

We can argue how level the playing field is in the NFL and college but in reality there are plenty of NFL teams not on a level playing field.
There are plenty of fantastic recruiters that cannot coach, Saban cannot be judged as a coach just on his two years here.

Back to the college point there are plenty of things that so calledly level the playing field and plenty of coaches have not won at Alabama.
Oregon has tons of money and they still haven't one title number one.

Back
Top Bottom