Ayanbadejo: Dolphins Questioned my Commitment after I put Family First | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ayanbadejo: Dolphins Questioned my Commitment after I put Family First

let me guess...bottom of the 53 career retired vet with a vendetta now that he can't earn an nfl paycheck

who cares brendan

The only thing irrational is your constant misrepresentation of what I actually said but integrity has never been your strong point. I made no excuse I said we have no clue what actually happened you are the one assuming you know what happened when you don't. I called our current owner the liar because we both know he lied about his pursuit of Harbaugh.

Its sucks that for whatever reason Saban bailed on us and yes it was done poorly but the irrational hate is only because he has been very successful since he left.
Hell I wish Sparano had quit on us a year early.

You're right. You didn't say The Garbageman lied, but rather more likely it's you or Satan who lied about the following, considering he was given free reign, they built him a practice bubble and let him hire more assistant coaches than any other team in the league. So I stand corrected although there were some probable lies in the following:

He is a great coach period, he just didn't get along with ownership here and moved on. Im sure we all have worked for people we didn't like then moved on.

But if you want to believe he didn't get along with WH rather than he's a slimy liar who couldn't cut it in the bigs and whose wife, a present day Beverly Hiillbilly henpecked him cuz she felt out of place living in a palatial estate with the erudite wealthy people on the intracoastal waterway in Ft L then go ahead, dig in like you did with Gibson being a waste3d sighing and Wake never successfully transitioning to the NFL.

As usual you're as much on point as were when dug in over Cam Wake, Brandon Gibson and of course John Starks being guilty until proven innocent cuz where there's smoke there's fire down in SoBe.

Again unless you're talking specifically about college football, you have no traction declaring he's a great coach overall cuz he sure didn't prove under the Big Top. .

Sounds like to me you've missed the entire point of the article and my post. This isn't about Ayanbadejo. It's about Nick Saban's policy on this issue and how it makes the Miami Dolphins look. So what if Ayanbadejo is whining? Or burning bridges? Does it make him any less wrong about the issue?

Its totally about Ayanbadejo. That's all its about. It isn't about Saban because many other coaches require their players to show up regardless of circumstances as well. And yes, if he is always whining and pointing fingers, it makes him less credible.

You're right. You didn't say The Garbageman lied, but rather more likely it's you or Satan who lied about the following, considering he was given free reign, they built him a practice bubble and let him hire more assistant coaches than any other team in the league. So I stand corrected although there were some probable lies in the following:

But if you want to believe he didn't get along with WH rather than he's a slimy liar who couldn't cut it in the bigs and whose wife, a present day Beverly Hiillbilly henpecked him cuz she felt out of place living in a palatial estate with the erudite wealthy people on the intracoastal waterway in Ft L then go ahead, dig in like you did with Gibson being a waste3d sighing and Wake never successfully transitioning to the NFL.

As usual you're as much on point as were when dug in over Cam Wake, Brandon Gibson and of course John Starks being guilty until proven innocent cuz where there's smoke there's fire down in SoBe.

Again unless you're talking specifically about college football, you have no traction declaring he's a great coach overall cuz he sure didn't prove under the Big Top. .

Please show where I lied I stated an opinion. You have constantly lied abut what I have said and have no integrity you have proved that time and time again. You can say whatever you like about me but that will never change the fact that you are a liar.

You lied about me saying we should cut Starks, when I said if he did what he was accused of then he should be cut.
You have lied many times about what I said about Wake. So deny and try to make yourself look as good as possible because it still doesn't take away from the fact of you being a constant liar when it comes to stating what I have said

Its totally about Ayanbadejo. That's all its about. It isn't about Saban because many other coaches require their players to show up regardless of circumstances as well. And yes, if he is always whining and pointing fingers, it makes him less credible.

Ah there it is, the Finheaven way: If someone even remotely criticizes the Miami Dolphins, no matter how slight, attack the messenger not the messenge.

Ah there it is, the Finheaven way: If someone even remotely criticizes the Miami Dolphins, no matter how slight, attack the messenger not the messenge.

I criticize the Miami Dolphins daily so dont even start with me please and thanks. If you want to complain like some soccer mom who's kid got picked last go cry a river somewhere else. I dont feel bad for Ayanbadejo in the least bit.

Please show where I lied I stated an opinion. You have constantly lied abut what I have said and have no integrity you have proved that time and time again. You can say whatever you like about me but that will never change the fact that you are a liar.

You lied about me saying we should cut Starks, when I said if he did what he was accused of then he should be cut.
You have lied many times about what I said about Wake. So deny and try to make yourself look as good as possible because it still doesn't take away from the fact of you being a constant liar when it comes to stating what I have said

The unvarnished truth is that you're just butthurt because instead of just rolling my eyes like most others do here when you go on and on about suppositions, bring in ridiculous analogies like "well the fins are worse," and dig yourself into unsupported positions, I have been calling your BS out for sometime. And yes, you went on and on about Starks with that many women in the vehicle must be guilty cuz if there's smoke there's fire, and then spent a good 3 months solid refuting that Wake or most anyone could be successful in transitioning to the NFL. Most recently you used ridiculous comparisons to dig yourself into another hole that no one wanted Gibson and he would be a wasted signing. 3 years later you were still contending that Quinn was a better pick than Ginn (despite even then let alone now, one guy is on the junc heap while the other is a starting WR still in demand who actually played in a SB). Most everyone here understands your hard-wiring: I may use the expression "Lastworditis" about a visiting troll but the reality is back in 09 I coined that phrase on here with you specifically in mind. it's plain to see to most that your hard wiring is to cut slack, giving the benefit of the doubt to anyone not associated with the team or one of its alumni, but indict first and backtrack later if it involves Fins players, management or ownership. You're just upset cuz I call a spade a spade. Sorry if the recurring reality interjections cause you so much cognitive dissonance. :idk: I am done with this until your next shenanigan.. didn't mean to take this off track but had to respond when you of all posters are calling out my "integrity."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...an-dolphins-traded-after-daughter-born-040414

Looking back this sounds about right for Nick Saban. He was used to controlling his players like college players and that's why he never was comfortable coaching at Miami. It happens to coaches. Bobby Petrino was the same way. He controls his college players in the same fashion that Saban does and you can't do that in the NFL.

Why is this news now? NOBODY from that era is still around, including the owner, WHO GIVES A FLYING ****? And that's not directed at you OP, but the idiot who wrote the article

The unvarnished truth is that you're just butthurt because instead of just rolling my eyes like most others do here when you go on and on about suppositions, bring in ridiculous analogies like "well the fins are worse," and dig yourself into unsupported positions, I have been calling your BS out for sometime. And yes, you went on and on about Starks with that many women in the vehicle must be guilty cuz if there's smoke there's fire, and then spent a good 3 months solid refuting that Wake or most anyone could be successful in transitioning to the NFL. Most recently you used ridiculous comparisons to dig yourself into another hole that no one wanted Gibson and he would be a wasted signing. 3 years later you were still contending that Quinn was a better pick than Ginn (despite even then let alone now, one guy is on the junc heap while the other is a starting WR still in demand who actually played in a SB). Most everyone here understands your hard-wiring: I may use the expression "Lastworditis" about a visiting troll but the reality is back in 09 I coined that phrase on here with you specifically in mind. it's plain to see to most that your hard wiring is to cut slack, giving the benefit of the doubt to anyone not associated with the team or one of its alumni, but indict first and backtrack later if it involves Fins players, management or ownership. You're just upset cuz I call a spade a spade. Sorry if the recurring reality interjections cause you so much cognitive dissonance. :idk: I am done with this until your next shenanigan.. didn't mean to take this off track but had to respond when you of all posters are calling out my "integrity."

Well if a person is constantly lying would you say you have good integrity. You have lied multiple times about what I have said.
I don't care much else what you had to say. You can say anything you like about me but that doesn't change that you are a liar.
Maybe lying has nothing to do with integrity in your world. I could less what a person of your ilk thinks of me or my opinions.
So please use any multisyllabic words you want to denounce me when I only need the simple word liar to describe you.
Your not done with lying that is for sure. I did not call out your integrity because that would be implying that you have any.

Well if a person is constantly lying would you say you have good integrity. You have lied multiple times about what I have said.
I don't care much else what you had to say. You can say anything you like about me but that doesn't change that you are a liar.
Maybe lying has nothing to do with integrity in your world. I could less what a person of your ilk thinks of me or my opinions.
So please use any multisyllabic words you want to denounce me when I only need the simple word liar to describe you.
Your not done with lying that is for sure. I did not call out your integrity because that would be implying that you have any.

As blind as Stevie Wonder at a Pitch and Putt and predictable as a nun in a pickel patch . LOLOL but then again I guess, even as warped as it might be, for you "perception = reality." But next time, tell someone who cares what a pathologically hard-wired, short-memoried, revisionist Contrary Mary thinks. :up:

As blind as Stevie Wonder at a Pitch and Putt and predictable as a nun in a pickel patch . LOLOL but then again I guess, even as warped as it might be, for you "perception = reality."

What does any of this have to do with your inability to tell the truth? You obviously care even if you know that you have constantly lied.

I don't mind a differing opinion because that's what a message board is about but constantly misrepresenting another's opinion is just befuddling especially when we all have factual opinions that have been quite wrong.

What does any of this have to do with your inability to tell the truth?

it has everything to do with your inability to perceive realty and revisionist perception of what the hell you're actually saying (or as typical, backtracking from taking responsibility for the BS you spray out more often than not). Hint: One of us is the liar here and it ain't me. But go ahead with your hard-wired mantra of "if it's the fins, they're probably culpable, but anyone else and they deserve the benefit of the doubt" as it obviously fulfills some pathological need deep within

it has everything to do with your inability to perceive realty and revisionist perception of what the hell you're actually saying (or as typical, backtracking from taking responsibility for the BS you spray out more often than not. Hint: One of us is the liar here and it ain't me.

Maybe you don't know the definition of the word lie or liar.

A lie is a false statement to a person or group made by another person or group who knows it is not the whole truth, intentionally.

Liar-teller of lies: somebody who tells lies

I mean seriously you know you have misrepresented what I have said various times and somehow you are not a liar.
I think your the one who is not living in reality and has a screwed up perception.

If you are not a liar then what are you? A stretcher of facts to fit your own agenda needs lol

You cannot even be honest with yourself

Is Ayanbadejo talking again? He should just shut up and go perform a gay marriage ceremony. He is a big fan of that.

Back
Top Bottom