Ayanbadejo: Dolphins Questioned my Commitment after I put Family First | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ayanbadejo: Dolphins Questioned my Commitment after I put Family First

Nah, screw that, I hate Saban because he's a scumbag. You promise me Saban, or Greg Schiano, as a coach and a winning record and I don't even watch the Dolphins anymore and go right outside and remove the Dolphins license plate from my car.

we don't know the character of our current coach hell, nobody was talking about what a scumbag he was when he coached us

Anyone who thinks Saban can't win a Super Bowl in the NFL is delusional. But I guess those are the same people that said Pete Carroll can't win one as well. They're both great football coaches period. They both have a VERY shady past, but they're damn good at the bottom line which is winning games. If Saban wanted another NFL opportunity, more than half the league would call his agent. They won't give a **** what happened in Miami.

Babies have been being born without men there for quite some time.
You get paid lots of money to play a game, and people's jobs depend on you doing
yours. Go to ****ing work.

Babies have been being born without men there for quite some time.
You get paid lots of money to play a game, and people's jobs depend on you doing
yours. Go to ****ing work.

Work can wait. **** that. It's life's greatest miracle.

I strongly dislike Saban, but I'm pretty sure I've heard other fringe players tell this same story before. I know for certain I've heard one player say this happened to them, on either the Ross Tucker or Football Today podcast.

HHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAA.....Again ..eight pages.....Nick,...come back(played to the music of the movie 'Shane"...come back,come back...we miss you.
classic jilted girl-friend syndrome....been close to a decade,but we miss you!!! HHAAAHHAAAHHHAA!
Karma is a b****,that's why we have sucked for so long.

Be careful, the bama fan is upset we said something negative about his Saban. :lol:

Or let's talk about that pillar of a upstanding coach Joe Paterno and what a great human he was.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Goon is the only real man on this board.

HHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAA.....Again ..eight pages.....Nick,...come back(played to the music of the movie 'Shane"...come back,come back...we miss you.
classic jilted girl-friend syndrome....been close to a decade,but we miss you!!! HHAAAHHAAAHHHAA!
Karma is a b****,that's why we have sucked for so long.

:lol:

Or let's talk about that pillar of a upstanding coach Joe Paterno and what a great human he was.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Goon is the only real man on this board.

Becarful, Nick Saban's tail isn't in the books yet. Remeber what you said about karma my friend.

Becarful, Nick Saban's tail isn't in the books yet. Remeber what you said about karma my friend.

HMMM!!!...Nick on his worse Napoleon day...would NEVER...NEVER cover up little boys getting raped...That stench on Joe Pa...will never go away and it shouldn't.
Crappy murder's are even above that....

Man Namor, you are quite defensive. What do you expect from Dolphins fans regarding Saban? They guy wasn't very good in the pros and he quit to go back to the college ranks. He is an excellent college football coach, a ****ty NFL coach and handled his depature from the Dolphins poorly. One year later, 5 years later, decades later, he will be remembered poorly in Miami Dolphins history and among their fans. If you are a Dolphins AND Bama fan(like you), you might choose to ignore what he did to your pro team because of loyalty to your college team. I wouldn't expect you to have anything negative to say about him.

This thread has nothing to do with Bobby Bowden, Joe Paterno, Bear Bryant, Eddie Robinson, Lou Holtz or any other successful college head coaches, just Nick Saban. You can't come onto a Dolphins message board and have sunshine and rainbows when discussing Saban. Find an Alabama board if you want that, don't expect it here.

Yeah I'm not sue why any Dolphin fan would admire Saban still. He bailed on us, left us stuck with Culpepper instead of Brees and acted like an arrogant asshole most of the time while at Miami. screw him :up:

It's not being defensive,when all you do is one side....Saban wanted Brees,Wayne vetoed it after the doctors wouldn't sign off on it...Stop acting like Saban chose CPep over Drew.
Plus I've been a Dolphins fan longer,a lot longer than most on this board...plus as long as I state facts,I'll say what I want to here.
and ...no ..I know Nick has some failings...so does alot of former Dolphin coaches,Wanny,? Jimmy "pork face satan' Johnson...and they hurt this proud franchise alot more than Nick did.
But all you guys,just like monkeys,throw s*** at Nick...throw some at JJ and some of the other failures we have had here.
At least be objective.....Nick has said many times,he has handled leaving Miami wrong....What more do you want.

Man Namor, you are quite defensive. What do you expect from Dolphins fans regarding Saban? They guy wasn't very good in the pros and he quit to go back to the college ranks. He is an excellent college football coach, a ****ty NFL coach and handled his depature from the Dolphins poorly. One year later, 5 years later, decades later, he will be remembered poorly in Miami Dolphins history and among their fans. If you are a Dolphins AND Bama fan(like you), you might choose to ignore what he did to your pro team because of loyalty to your college team. I wouldn't expect you to have anything negative to say about him.

This thread has nothing to do with Bobby Bowden, Joe Paterno, Bear Bryant, Eddie Robinson, Lou Holtz or any other successful college head coaches, just Nick Saban. You can't come onto a Dolphins message board and have sunshine and rainbows when discussing Saban. Find an Alabama board if you want that, don't expect it here.

On Alabama board's we talk about number one recruiting classes and getting ready for going for another title...On a Dolphins' board you talk about a coach that was here
seven years ago........petty much?

Back
Top Bottom