Bad thoughts by E30M3 Handy - Achane Value | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad thoughts by E30M3 Handy - Achane Value

E30M3

///Member
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
What would you say is Achane's value this year and moving forward?

The market is not with RB's for sure, but a speedback is something different. I'm looking at value for position here and if someone came to Grier with ______ for Achane, what would it take you to move him? Would it be draft pick(s), would you consider moving him in a trade netting us a better player at a more needed position or would you not move him at all and keep him in the stable?

And yes, I understand, it's been one year, "hes the best back we've drafted in a decade", "why don't we keep him more than a year and see" and all that. It's just a hypothetical so keep the panties un-bunched please.

I’d want to see what he can do over the course of a full season before I consider trading him. And if he doesn’t stay healthy throughout 2024, then maybe I’m more motivated to move him.

His value is not high at all given the RB market and his lack of proving that he is a bell cow RB. We wouldn't net anything more than a 3rd for him if we're lucky, so thinking about trading him wouldn't be worth it.

He needs to prove he can handle 20+ carries a game without getting hurt. Right now, he's nothing more than a really dangerous player in a RBBC with limited touches.

His value can't be high, oft injured kills the value. He's cheap, if he can stay healthy we have a stud, if not he;ll be gone. Why the f would we trade a cheap guy at a position of need who has shown flashes of brilliance? Makes zero sense.

Slow morning, lol. Most of my clients are West Coast and they arent working yet so lil bit. Im getting bored with all the Tua back and forth too, so there's that.
Me too me too! I am anxious to see what happens tho

Hypothetically speaking.

In the 2nd round, with an interested team and certain guys like Frazier/ Morgan/ JPJ are on the board that's what it would take for me.

Get me one of those 2nd round Lineman and I would hypothetically let him go.

Tough question.

Any answer I might give that would get us a deal would probably have no partner on the other end of the deal for reasons already listed.

He also might not be as effective on another roster with less offensive team speed at the other skill positions, further reducing his value.

I don't want to move Achane. That said I do love the deep thoughts by Jack Handy throwback to old SNL! Well done.

You know it's a shame when a family is torn apart by something as simple as a pack of wild dogs. - Jack Handy

I don't think his value is all that high atm since the knock on him was that he was undersized and he missed numerous games in his first year.

The potential he has shown though, I wouldn't be interested in moving him at all unless it was a ridiculous Tunsil like deal.

What would you say is Achane's value this year and moving forward?

The market is not with RB's for sure, but a speedback is something different. I'm looking at value for position here and if someone came to Grier with ______ for Achane, what would it take you to move him? Would it be draft pick(s), would you consider moving him in a trade netting us a better player at a more needed position or would you not move him at all and keep him in the stable?

And yes, I understand, it's been one year, "hes the best back we've drafted in a decade", "why don't we keep him more than a year and see" and all that. It's just a hypothetical so keep the panties un-bunched please.
1708532938875.gif

Back
Top Bottom