Bad thoughts by E30M3 Handy - Achane Value | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad thoughts by E30M3 Handy - Achane Value

Pass.

I’m not falling for that **** again!

… still trying to get my refund from that goddamn Nigerian Prince. I’m starting to suspect that there was something fishy with that PO Box in Detroit that he had me send the pre-paid cards to.

Awwwwwwww....dammit!

But they said they are unwashed and she will put them in the mail right after she takes them off after a long work out. (So you'll get the full experience 😉)

Still no go?!?!

😂

His value is not high at all given the RB market and his lack of proving that he is a bell cow RB. We wouldn't net anything more than a 3rd for him if we're lucky, so thinking about trading him wouldn't be worth it.

He needs to prove he can handle 20+ carries a game without getting hurt. Right now, he's nothing more than a really dangerous player in a RBBC with limited touches.
I agree with this and I might add a possible thought. Would some teams feel his success was a function of the system?

Why the obsession of so many Dolphin fans to get rid of players as soon as they show they have talent?
I don't understand it either brother. We draft a guy and for a change the guy is actually good and we get these threads, just bored I guess. Yesterday we were moving Waddle, we are not!! We drafted Waddle to reunite a great Alabama connection, it's working out very well, 1000 yard seasons so let's get him out if here!! Don't get it. Waddle and Achane are both outstanding prospects for the Dolphins and are Keepers!!!!

I don't understand it either brother. We draft a guy and for a change the guy is actually good and we get these threads, just bored I guess. Yesterday we were moving Waddle, we are not!! We drafted Waddle to reunite a great Alabama connection, it's working out very well, 1000 yard seasons so let's get him out if here!! Don't get it. Waddle and Achane are both outstanding prospects for the Dolphins and are Keepers!!!!
Not that I want to move Achane as I said. I was curious what others thought his value may be. Seems a lot of people don't read the actual post. In any case, unrelated to Achane, we do need to consider the holes we currently have and acquiring more draft picks one way or another. Grier went from acquiring, to wasting to burning and now we are a little thin on rookie talent.

Achane would not be the position to do it, but if you recall the Dolphins have moved stud players before for a whole slew of picks...

His value is not high at all given the RB market and his lack of proving that he is a bell cow RB. We wouldn't net anything more than a 3rd for him if we're lucky, so thinking about trading him wouldn't be worth it.

He needs to prove he can handle 20+ carries a game without getting hurt. Right now, he's nothing more than a really dangerous player in a RBBC with limited touches.
I don't think he needs to prove that. For any RBs average 20 carries a game?

Great way to ruin any player

Back
Top Bottom