Bad thoughts by E30M3 Handy - Achane Value | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad thoughts by E30M3 Handy - Achane Value

This place has been bitching about the Fins passing on RBs in the draft for decades and now this... Can't make this **** up 😂
Didn't say I wanted to get rid of him. Asked what his value was to people, now and moving forward. I love the guy, hope he sticks around a while.
Were I to be offered Scarlett Johansson with her panties all bunched up …

I’d consider it.
Atta boy!

His value will align directly with Waddle's.

True difference maker / explosive playmaker when healthy....

Hardly ever healthy...

Didn't quite read that whole 1st post fully did ya champ?
I read it. Just sick of the never ending threads that talk about getting rid of good players. If you weren’t serious about this sentiment, why start a thread about it?

Didn't say I wanted to get rid of him. Asked what his value was to people, now and moving forward. I love the guy, hope he sticks around a while.

Atta boy!
His value is, he is a piece that gets the team closer to a championship. At some point in order to win a championship Miami has to have a collection of players good enough to get over the hump. He is one of them, especially at the bargain price Miami is paying him under his rookie contract. They should ride with him until his rookie contract is up and then you reassess the situation. More often than not, I wouldn’t be inclined to pay a running back a second contract.

He had 140 fewer yards on 80 fewer carries than Gibbs. Running behind a much worse line. He is going to be better than Gibbs or Bijan for his career IMO. There is no realistic trade scenario in which I would move him. He’s more valuable to us than anything anyone would give up. And I’m okay with that.

You've had to have had a brain aneurism to trade what looked like a HOF RB.

I would trade him for a pro bowl center that is 24 yrs old. Or a high second round pick, maybe #46, overall. Of course, I am just mentally masturbating at this point 🤣

The Ever Happily Married For 40 Years VIPER

Interesting idea...

But what if it was just her panties?

🤔
Pass.

I’m not falling for that **** again!

… still trying to get my refund from that goddamn Nigerian Prince. I’m starting to suspect that there was something fishy with that PO Box in Detroit that he had me send the pre-paid cards to.

How are we talking about an Achane trade? Like even just hypothetical, a sane mind should not even venture into those woods.

Back
Top Bottom