Baldinger: Tannehill as a franchise QB is a pipe dream | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baldinger: Tannehill as a franchise QB is a pipe dream

Lol. God damn, everybody has been beating up on us all week. Probably well deserved.

Dan Sileo played D tackle for the Canes and had a brief stint in the NFL.

I agree he stinks as a talk show guy.I think he replaced Sid.

honestly? it's like the media is bi-polar, one week we're hearing great things, the next ... well dolphins are going to be in the hunt for barkley.

I often wonder if comments like these are made (esp in the media that services the miami area) at the request of the organization in order to motivate players, and to see if they will rise up.

honestly? it's like the media is bi-polar, one week we're hearing great things, the next ... well dolphins are going to be in the hunt for barkley.

I often wonder if comments like these are made (esp in the media that services the miami area) at the request of the organization in order to motivate players, and to see if they will rise up.
I don't remember anyone in the media saying good things about us...

It is hard to choose the worst analyst on NFL network, but Baldinger has to be in the running. I don't listen to anything this guy says, good or bad.

If the Fins have a shot at Barkley in 2013, hopefully we will take him. Trying to decide between Barkley or RT would be a nice problem to have.
In all seriousness, I think we will be fine and surprise some folks this year.
Baldinger is just trying to hear himself talk above all the media noise...

Baldinger-former O-lineman with a dangling finger is now a self proclaimed expert at rating QB's
Silieo-Half wit steroid junkie who used to play DT for theCanes, drafted by the Bucs and had a non-descript playing career in the NFL now thinks he's a judge of QB's too.

When I moved to Orlando from Ft Laud in 2003 Sileo was on one of the local sports stations here. He was so interminable that I stopped listening to sports talk radio altogether until satellite radio became available. He truly is a mental midget. The steroids must have affected his brain. BTW, he often credited steroids for him being able to play in the NFL and he made no apologies about it

The media is a chrous of Baghdad Bobs and Chicken Littles, depending on the day of the week.

There are some decent people left, but since the advent of the internet/mass media, every village idiot has a mouthpiece, as such, the market is oversaturated and rots.

If the Fins have a shot at Barkley in 2013, hopefully we will take him. Trying to decide between Barkley or RT would be a nice problem to have.
Agreed. Barkley is going to be awesome.

I'm still happy that we took Tannehill with the 8th pick of the draft. He is the best QB prospect to walk into the joint since Marino (yes, that includes Pennington).
Baldinger loves controversy but let's give Philbin and the other coaches the opportunity to develop the natural talent that Ryan Tannehill has, before getting too excited by Baldinger.

I don't know. If the Fins have a shot at Barkley, they should only take him if they don't think Tannehill can develop into the franchise QB they are looking for. Otherwise they should hold out for a RG3-type trade.

Back
Top Bottom