Barrett to Dolphins | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barrett to Dolphins

You staggeringly weak poster. You awful, awful blight on this forum. Go back to Phinzone, where you got banned.

Oh. Wait. Oops. You can't. Were you part of the reason the forum shut down?

Stop trying to convince people that being "anti-establishment" is actually the voice of reason. It isn't. You have NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE POSTING ABOUT.

First, **** you for making me do this, because I really like AVG. But...tell us again how much better a signing AVG is than Barrett. Let's forget for a second that Barrett had more sacks in a season than AVG has had in his CAREER. Yeah, let's put that aside for now.

Let's put aside, also, that AVG isn't all THAT MUCH YOUNGER than Barrett. A little over 2 years. Okay.

Let's put aside that whole thing about Barrett having one of the most awful years of his life in 2022-23.

Let's also put aside the part where Barrett is a 2-time Pro Bowler.

Let's also put aside the part where AVG wasn't all that effective once Chubb went down.

Let's just focus on the part where Barrett is probably going to make 70% of what AVG will make next year. Let's work on THAT. And then when Barrett out-produces AVG next year, we'll go back and deal with the rest, you troll.
Ohh look your buddy Tarzan boy liked your comment you are sure knocking it out of the park. Very value added comments about actual football. Am sure people found your post deeply insightful. Btw thanks for letting me know about phinzone, I had never heard of it before but I guess will have to check it out

Ohh look your buddy Tarzan boy liked your comment you are sure knocking it out of the park. Very value added comments about actual football. Am sure people found your post deeply insightful. Btw thanks for letting me know about phinzone, I had never heard of it before but I guess will have to check it out

Piss and moan,
Piss and moan,
Listen to the "Lemmings" groan. - LOL

It's the real world the same salary in Miami is more in your pocket than the same salary in Minnesota.

Moving your immediate family and kids is much harder. So that would be a pro for staying in Miami.

Hurray, you know the factoid that FL has no state income tax. Nobody is debating that.

So yes. The Fins (or Jags, Bucs, Cowboys, Raiders, Seahawks, Texans, Titans) could offer the same money and he would take home more. Or they could offer 90% of what the Vikings offered and he would come out the same( ignoring that Miami is much more expensive than MN, especially real estate). But it is pure conjecture that that offer was ever on the table. He has to have the offer to be willing to take it.

Also you are ignoring the fact that his and his inlaw's families are from the midwest. Staying in Miami is an inconvience for his family, not a pro.

Why don't we take a one year flyer on a,prove you still have it, on Chase Young, I didn't even know he was a free agent this year. He's only 25 and if he's gotten through that injury he had in Wash, he might be a breast again.

The guy was on one of the best DL and stood out ā€œa little bitā€

When youā€™re dismissive, condescending and call people children, thatā€™s what youā€™re gonna get.

When you discuss things rationally, you get rational responses. Weā€™ve done that, too, Baltimora.

And you are bragging about bending over to that abusive angry person that clearly has all sorts of issues? Stand up for yourself. If you don't nobody else will

So, are you a keyboard warrior telling others how to behave. Are you from some "Royal" lineage, or just a guy who feels so sorry for himself that he just lashes out at everybody and everything? Enquiring minds want to know. - LOL

Possibly there was a problem with toilet training that is perverse in this country, preventing so many from growing into adulthood around here. That would certainly explain most of the "squat and leave it" types of posts that are so consistently negative. - LOL

AVG wanted to be near home I believe in Wisconson.

Ya Minnesota is the closest NFL team to his home town in Iowa. I think people are really sleeping on that fact. Miami isnā€™t ideal for everyone.

Like Gabe Davis for instance, he is literally from the outskirts of Jacksonville so it shouldnā€™t have surprised anyone that he wanted to be a Jag.

My wife wants to move to Florida and I want to move to Alaska. Canā€™t discount ā€œthe wantā€ part of choosing where youā€™re going to live your life.

Last edited:
Please do

Back
Top Bottom