Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense" | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense"

Yeah and Crowder will be playing drop the soap with noodle arm after you guys go into the locker room with you heads down and with yet another L and He'll vent his anger on chad and as chad bends over hell say "Im gonna beat the hell out you, you big old joker."
Last i checked WE WON THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON. WE WON, NOT YOUR SORRY *** TEAM! Live in the present my friend.

Last i checked WE WON THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON. WE WON, NOT YOUR SORRY *** TEAM! Live in the present my friend.

I am thats why im talking bout the coming up game and not the one we played in December! your talking bout " OHHH welll you know What WEEEE WONN the LASTT GAMEEEEE!!!! Im living in the present and your not, Classic Dolphins fan right here ladies and gentleman, senial and clearly doesnt know what there talking about.

[B said:
Obcsure Pheonix[/B];1062978432]I am thats why im talking bout the coming up game and not the one we played in December! your talking bout " OHHH welll you know What WEEEE WONN the LASTT GAMEEEEE!!!! Im living in the present and your not, Classic Dolphins fan right here ladies and gentleman, senial and clearly doesnt know what there talking about.

The "present" is that there's only one reigning AFC East Champion until dethroned. Period!

Overrated and overpaid b/c he's a Jet but if Miami signed him he'd be a HOFer.

Actually, many of us were against the Phins pursuing him. He offered no upgrade over Crowder IMO.
Scott benefitted from playing alongside Suggs and Lewis and behind Ngata.
I believe he was overpaid as I thought Pace was last year.

Trix are for kids.

Dude, I wrote something back on this same thread about NYJUNC being one of the classy respected posters from other teams.......
I really couldnt say the same about you even if I tried. You cant even spell your name correctly?????
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pheonix
And by the obscure "pheonix" in the helmet of your Avatar and the intelligence of your posts, your disliking of Ginns improved capabilities, I am really leaning towards the theory that you are in fact......Cam Cameron!

YEAH or at least a more recent past!!
Well considering that was the last thing that mattered i stay with the present statement, unless you count being crowned OTA SB champs :lol:, that one might go to the JETS, damn those jets are always one step ahead of us:(

I post this and leave for the day and i have 10 pages to read, pretty solid!

Fact is, Rex Ryan is making a fool out of the Jests. Trying to bring in some of his extra baggage from Baltimore to "buff up" the defense. Bart Scott was a product of a solid group around him and he will find that it will be harder to have success with a defense other than Baltimore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHldh6VqVGQ
this looks like a violent defender to me.

What alternate universe does Rex Ryan live in where you gain respect by talking **** to everyone before you even play one game? The whole league is laughing at them. I love it.

Back
Top Bottom