Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense" | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense"

Never seen a violent Defense? And the jets are going to change that this year? rofl. Ok Bart Scott, you and eric bartman start shooting people on the field cuz thats the only way your going to scare them.
I dont mind **** talkers in football its only when the **** talkers never back it up with anything. At least when JP runs his mouth he backs it up. Bart Scott maybe be a solid player but could he also be a product of piggybacking off of the success of the Baltimore Ravens D stud players (im leaning in that direction) Scott and the rest of the Jets need to stop running there mouths, they act like they just won the superbowl and everyone needs to go through them first. BS. WE won the East, WE PEE PEE slapped Brett Favre and your AMAZING D with a first year head coach, a teaming coming off there worst record in franchise history, No starting widouts, Just a bunch of hard working Mother ****ers that have heart and relentlessness. How does it feel to overpay your entire D and still come in 3rd place in the AFC EAST (WITHOUT TOM BRADY THERE!) HAHAHAHAHA. SUCK ON THAT JETS.

I think most of the linebackers in this league could put up Bart Scott's numbers when playing with Suggs and Lewis. That said his numbers weren't that great anyway, if anything they have been on the decline since 2006 which was his best year.

Maybe he will after Dirty Sanchez does

Hey Vaark, can you edit that pic STUD -- MUFFIN to show Sanchez posing in his tights by Rex Doughboy? Maybe a wig too, lol. Too funny, man!

LD

Overrated and overpaid b/c he's a Jet but if Miami signed him he'd be a HOFer.

Oh its on like donkey kong this year. This should be fun, real fun. I can't wait. I predicted your implosion on our offseason thread last year junk, but I think its gonna be sweet top to bottom in the AFC Beast. Oh yeah juck the fets!

lOVE THAT PIC! NOT. straight up Raped? oh pulling hair like a girl while you are wearing a helmet, must be apart of the same tree of "tough guys" that stroll the JETS locker room. Your team is a joke, stop patrolling this forum making trouble.

Im making trouble?

Cut him some slack. The dude is obviously referring to the time he spent in the pokey where he was given manly love in the showers by Bubba, Freddy, or whoever else felt like making him their b*tch.

Anyways, for christsakes do the Jets EVER shut up? Who in the hell is Bart Scott to say that "the AFC East has never seen a defense as violent as this." Last time I checked Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs, and Haloti Ngata didn't make the trip to New York with Bart Scott. Karma is a b*tch, junior.
You wanna do what to my body?

They are sure to be handed a nice hefty slice of humble pie after there season opener, unfortunately by the looks of things Mr. Rex will be consuming all of that pie.

so Bart Scott is saying that the AFC east has never had a violent defense? He should really get a history lesson on the AFC east. Hell Miami won there 2 Super bowls on a violent Defense. He is such a tool like his best friend Rex. Who does this amazing defense have except Revis and Rhodes who else is there?

They are sure to be handed a nice hefty slice of humble pie after there season opener, unfortunately by the looks of things Mr. Rex will be consuming all of that pie.

Yeah and Crowder will be playing drop the soap with noodle arm after you guys go into the locker room with you heads down and with yet another L and He'll vent his anger on chad and as chad bends over hell say "Im gonna beat the hell out you, you big old joker."

Back
Top Bottom