Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense" | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense"

Dude, I wrote something back on this same thread about NYJUNC being one of the classy respected posters from other teams.......
I really couldnt say the same about you even if I tried. You cant even spell your name correctly?????
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pheonix
And by the obscure "pheonix" in the helmet of your Avatar and the intelligence of your posts, your disliking of Ginns improved capabilities, I am really leaning towards the theory that you are in fact......Cam Cameron!

Could careless and Pheonix and Phoenix are both correct spellings. So stop freaking like "Oh!! OMG!!! You spell your name wrong!!! Oh OH OH!"
The fact of the matter is the Jets are better than the Dolphins.

[SIZE=3 said:
Obcscure Hpeonix[/size];1062978620]Could careless and Pheonix and Phoenix are both correct spellings. So stop freaking like "Oh!! OMG!!! You spell your name wrong!!! Oh OH OH!"

And I'll bet U also go around trying to convince everyone that your Kia is better than a Lexus too, eh?

1y0rjq-1.jpg

Could careless and Pheonix and Phoenix are both correct spellings. So stop freaking like "Oh!! OMG!!! You spell your name wrong!!! Oh OH OH!"
Yah you could care less because you dont know the difference. You obviously dont know the difference about who won afc east title last year, sure wasnt your sorry jets. Then you go and say you only care about the present, like you didn't cry yourself to sleep when we spanked you at the end of the year. Hahaha. Wahhhhhhhh. :boohoo:

Yah you could care less because you dont know the difference. You obviously dont know the difference about who won afc east title last year, sure wasnt your sorry jets. Then you go and say you only care about the present, like you didn't cry yourself to sleep when we spanked you at the end of the year. Hahaha. Wahhhhhhhh. :boohoo:

Yup you caught me... The Dolphins are horrible and we are gonna pound you into the ground this year and it will continue until the end of time. The Dolphins will never make it past the first game in the playoffs with noodle arm starting.

And I'll bet U also go around trying to convince everyone that your Kia is better than a Lexus too, eh?

1y0rjq-1.jpg
I'm sure he does. Based on his meaningless posts and poor arguments on why the jets are somehow better than the fins, he's probably a crappy used car salesman anyway.

Yup you caught me... The Dolphins are horrible and we are gonna pound you into the ground this year and it will continue until the end of time. The Dolphins will never make it past the first game in the playoffs with noodle arm starting.
Thats funny considering painkiller couldnt even get you into the playoffs. What a choke job.

Thats funny considering painkiller couldnt even get you into the playoffs. What a choke job.

Woah, woah, woah did you completely forget how Chad Pennington Choked in the playoffs and thought Ed Reed was on the Dolphins!? cause you have no business talking bout a "Choke job" until Chad grows a pair and can prove he can win in the playoffs (with the Dolphins.)

Who is "we". Are you a football player. You sound so foolish.
BTW, the pic you have of Light hitting Crowder (without out a helmet) is an offense that usually results in a suspension (for everyone but a Pats player).
I've no doubt that in a street fight Crowder would mop up the floor with Light, but in this instance he was trying to avoid an altercation so that he wouldn't be penalized. Obviously it didn't work because Goodell and Kraft are bufu buddies.

Who is "we". Are you a football player. You sound so foolish.
BTW, the pic you have of Light hitting Crowder (without out a helmet) is an offense that usually results in a suspension (for everyone but a Pats player).
I've no doubt that in a street fight Crowder would mop up the floor with Light, but in this instance he was trying to avoid an altercation so that he wouldn't be penalized. Obviously it didn't work because Goodell and Kraft are bufu buddies.

He probably would cause Hez Hood' right? Hed bust a cap in him represent 305! cheeeyeeh!

Woah, woah, woah did you completely forget how Chad Pennington Choked in the playoffs and thought Ed Reed was on the Dolphins!? cause you have no business talking bout a "Choke job" until Chad grows a pair and can prove he can win in the playoffs (with the Dolphins.)
Did you forget your beloved jets actually have to make it to the playoffs? CHOKE JOB. What happened to being the favorites coming out of the AFC? Oh I forgot, you guys suck.

Sparano - Coach of the Year

Mangini - Fired

Chad Pennington - Comeback player of the year

Favre - Retired (again)

Dolphins - Playoffs

Jets - Seat in the swamp watching.

Talk whatever you want troll, facts are facts. Now all of a sudden youre the greatest thing since sliced bread. Isn't that what you in swampland said last year?:hclap:

jets have only won the afc east twice???
Yes, only two since the 1970 NFL/AFL merger..

One was with with Parcells as their coach in 1998 leading them to a 12-4 record after the Jets went 1-15 just two years prior (in 1996).

And the only other Jets division title over the last 40 years was the first year Pennington became their starting QB..

As a matter of fact, no other QB in Jets history led the Jets to the playoffs more than Pennington. Penny started in more playoff games than any QB they ever had....... I always laugh when those stupid Jets fans trash him. Last years finale in NY was poetic...... The perfect script to deliver to those incredibly dumb Jets fans.

To really show how horrible the Jets franchise has been: (and it's not just because their former owner decided to have green and white as their team colors because those were the colors of his stupid gas stations--- I never got gas at Hess gas stations for good reason).

This decade has been the best decade for the Jets, ever- since the 1970 NFL merger putting them in the AFC East.

This decade has been by far the worst decade for the dolphins, ever. Some horrible coaching contributed to that, as well as terrible talent evaluators for the draft and free agency.

Both teams are at .500 record wise for the decade... The Jets are 71-73 while the Dolphins are 72-72, but the Jets won one more playoff game than the Dolphins pitting them both at 73 wins for the decade.

There is really no difference in the records of both teams this decade, yet for the Jets and their fans this decade has been a revival of sorts for them.. Shows how pathetic the Jets really are.

Just think of all the times during this decade as a Dolphins fan when you have been extremely disappointed. Think how many times you wanted to throw a remote at the TV watching our team play- how many times you have cringed on draft day, how many times you cringed inside with the stupidity of management decisions... -- That is the best a Jets fan has ever had.

I think this video sums it up very nicely how it is to be a Yets fan- ( and sums up how dorky they are, the classy NY football fans are Giants fans- who are also the only football fans in NY who have a higher IQ level than a canary )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkoALIb3eVM

Can't wait to see the faces of Yets fans who who are all riding on Rex's empty words, the empty words Pace, the empty words of Scott and Rhodes.. Only Yets fans can be so stupid and so easily influenced... Soon, they will all have the face of that Yets fan in the vid, crying in their misery.... As usual.

LonelyJetsFan-1.jpg

jetsFanFd-1.jpg

JetsSpit-1.jpg

Jest-1.jpg
FiremanEdnooooooooooo-1.jpg

Greyboy you dont like the jets much HUH.................................. i agree!!!!!!!:)

Awesome tagline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom