Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense" | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense"

Pheonix, just one last piece of advise:
Get your facts straight
Read and learn from veteran posters, they are a great source for info and a great example on how to enter an enemy forum and be welcome all the time
Trolling leads to alienation and hate
And most of all, remember youre not a Steeler or Cowboy fan, you have little to brag about these days, so aproach posts with humbleness.....

I am thats why im talking bout the coming up game and not the one we played in December! your talking bout " OHHH welll you know What WEEEE WONN the LASTT GAMEEEEE!!!! Im living in the present and your not, Classic Dolphins fan right here ladies and gentleman, senial and clearly doesnt know what there talking about.

We will see bout that. The Last 18 times the Jets and Dolphins have played the Dolphins have won 5 times.

?????????????????????????

And I'll bet U also go around trying to convince everyone that your Kia is better than a Lexus too, eh?

1y0rjq-1.jpg
No no no. He's trying to convince folks his Schwinn is better than a Fuji.

Could careless and Pheonix and Phoenix are both correct spellings. So stop freaking like "Oh!! OMG!!! You spell your name wrong!!! Oh OH OH!"
The fact of the matter is the Jets are better than the Dolphins.
Actually Junior there is no such word in the english language as Pheonix. The bird which is reddish purple is spelled Phoenix or Phenix.

With your misspelled name highlighted in reddish/purple and your juvenile comments it's very hard to take anything you say seriously. In fact you are quite annoying. I suggest you stick to debating your friends on the playground and leave the grown ups alone.

On the Calvin Pace move, so far who looks like the winner in that one? Jets who signed a guy who didnt play up to his huge contract, or Dolphins who saved essentialy 23 million dollars and the fact they were talking about getting rid of Joey Porter if we got Pace, but we didnt and Porter ended up getting 17.5 sacks? I say the MIAMI DOLPHINS WIN THAT ONE!
On the draft, Jets- *Mark Sanchez, QB* Moved up to grab a guy who only played in 16 college games(but since his family hired a great public relations guy), he probably could of been a late 2nd rounder if he didnt have that great of PR. John David Booty was quoted(Pete Carroll) as a better NFL PLAYER then Sanchez and Booty (may) end up getting cut soon/if Favre signs somebody has to go. Not to mention, if he sucks then who is it you got? Kellen Clemens? Brett Ratliff? Im dont even think thats his first name, thats how irrelevant he is. *Shonn Greene* GREAT PROSPECT! GREAT PICKUP? thats in question now that Thomas Jones has showed up and Leon Washington is getting close to a deal. So he should see little to no carrys. You may be saying that 3rd round pick may have be 'iffy' if he doesnt see a lot of carry's and if another need wasnt filled
Dolphins-*Vontae Davis* also good prospect, has tools to be good cornerback. DIDNT TRADE ANYTHING TO GET THIS PICK, should see playing time early in the year and often. And if he stinks we have Eric Green and Will Allen we can rely on. *Pat White* adds a whole new dimension the wildcat. NUFF SAID. The QB OF THE FUTURE COMPETITION between him and Henne, with them going at it throw for throw, im sure one of them will be a hit. *Sean Smith* a 6-4 corner who could wind up giving the big WRS a tough time. Should give the starters a run for their money.
So. I would say the MIAMI DOLPHINS WIN THIS ONE, OUR UPSIDE FOR OUR PLAYERS IS A WIN-WIN situation while the JETS is a DO or DIE situation for your players.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU JETS!! YOUR GONNA NEED IT!!!

No no no. He's trying to convince folks his Schwinn is better than a Fuji.

in that pix, did Crowder make the tackle 5 yards downfield like he normally does? Crowder needs to stop talking and work on making plays in the opposing teams backfield. Something he has done nothing of since he's been in the league.

No just the mindset of a fan(our fans do it too). last year Calvin Pace was the next big thing when you thought you were signing him, the minute he signed w/ us he was not worth the money, a terrible player,...

LOL..... That is just right.... he turned out to be....... NOTHINGGGGGG.... LOL.

Please don't you ever... ever... ever.... stop coming by to FINHEAVEN, :thanks:

I personally think Scott is pretty overrated but I think the Jets will have the best defense in the afc east this season. The jets have 2 big question marks on offense Qb and receiver so they will probably need that defense.

I personally think Scott is pretty overrated but I think the Jets will have the best defense in the afc east this season. The jets have 2 big question marks on offense Qb and receiver so they will probably need that defense.
I agree on paper the JETS have the best D, especially when inserting a Defensive head coach (we all saw how that worked out for us, Cam)

D goes as followed

JETS= BEST ON PAPER
FINS=MOST POTENTIAL
PATS= GAY
BILLS=SOLID.

Anyone else notice that a few Balt players (playing for Rex Ryan) looked like they were purposely trying to injure our players in last years playoff game?

Back
Top Bottom