BCS is shaping up.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BCS is shaping up....

MikeO said:
After a week of being here in this message board bashing the Big East teams for playing a weak schedule you now say..........call OSU's schedule weak but it doesn't matter because they are an unstoppale team?????

Are you kidding me!! You didn't just say that!!!!!!!!!!

Yes he did!!!

But it suits his needs now! :lol:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Yes he did!!!

But it suits his needs now! :lol:

Well his credibility is pretty much SHOT in this message board now. :sidelol: :sidelol: :lol: :lol: He can't be taken seriously anymore

MikeO said:
Well his credibility is pretty much SHOT in this message board now. :sidelol: :sidelol: :lol: :lol: He can't be taken seriously anymore

clear.gif

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I can argue that Rutgers has the fastest and most athletic defense in college football. But it does not make them the best.

PS

Who has more sacks on Defense this year OSu or Rutgers???

And who has the smaller more Athletic D-Line???

I know the Answer!!!!
You are out of you mind if you are assuming Rutgers has a better D than Ohio State. the amount of sacks a defense means squat. In fact Louisville's so-called defense proved that last night. The ave. 4.5 sacks a game and were less than pathetic on defense.

And yes, I will bring up schedule strength. Sorry, Rutgers playing the New Jersey School of the Blind each week hardly counts in my book as a stat builder.

And yes, Ohio State's defense is the fastest (check thier 40 yrd dashes and compare) and most athletic in the nation.

After losing the most talented defense last year there was question about the void. Only to see this years squad put up better numbers. That's after losing 3 1st round picks to the NFL.

MikeO said:
After a week of being here in this message board bashing the Big East teams for playing a weak schedule you now say..........call OSU's schedule weak but it doesn't matter because they are an unstoppale team?????

Are you kidding me!! You didn't just say that!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not the one who said they have a weak schedule there genuis. You did that.
You are having trouble following the flow of the discussion obviously. You said that OSU schedule was in quesion, I said it wasn't.

I responded by saying that YOu were the only person I've heard say anythin about the strength of OSU's schedule, LEADING me to say that, "YOU CAN CALL IT A WEAK SCHEDULE, I'LL IT AN UNSTOPABLE TEAM."

And who are all of you kidding?!?! Like anyone has "credibility" on the internet.

MikeO said:

How old are you? Was it really that funny? I mean smileys are kind of dumb anyways, but you wnet above and beyond and put 4 there. You must laugh pretty easy...

MikeO said:
BCS--Ohio St vsMich
Rose-Texas vs USC/Cal
Sugar--L'ville vsFlorida
Orange--ACC champ vs ND
Fiesta--Boise St vs Cal/USC

OR

BCS--OhioSt/Mich vs Florida
Rose---OhioSt/Mich vs USC/Cal
Sugar--Texas vs L'ville
Orange---ACC Champ vs ND
Fiesta--- Boise St vs Cal/USC

OR

BCS-Ohio St/Mich vs L'ville
Rose--Ohio St/Mich vs USC/Cal
Sugar--Texas vs Florida
Orange---ACC Champ vs ND
Fiesta---Boise St vs Cal/USC

I mean Florida and Texas could technically be knocked out of their spot if they lose in the conference championship game. But the 3 scenerios above look the most likely as of today.

how can OSU play Michigan in the championship game if both of those teams play at the end of the season?

305TillIDie said:
how can OSU play Michigan in the championship game if both of those teams play at the end of the season?

Because the BCS says that two BEST teams play in the BCS Championship. It says nothing about win/loss records. If the game is close, chances are they are stil lthe 2 BEST teams in the NCAA.

OSUDauby said:
Because the BCS says that two BEST teams play in the BCS Championship. It says nothing about win/loss records. If the game is close, chances are they are stil lthe 2 BEST teams in the NCAA.
thats stupid..if Louisville win out, it should be Louisville and OSU/Michigan..they both undefeated..if they doesnt happen, you will have a pissed off Louisville team and a messed up BCS system

305TillIDie said:
thats stupid..if Louisville win out, it should be Louisville and OSU/Michigan..they both undefeated..if they doesnt happen, you will have a pissed off Louisville team and a messed up BCS system

I think it should be the two best teams, but I agree with you, I mean come on if Ohio State beats Michigan (or the other way around) why have them play again when there are other deserving teams?

I dont think just cause LV is undefeated they should get in though, if someone like Florida dominates an LV just barely wins their games Id vote Florida in even with one loss

UF Fin Kat said:
100%? :lol: you've only been here 2 months.

But Ohio State fans' arrogance(not neccessarily from him) is enough to last a lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom