Bedard: Why Joe didn't know what was going on in locker room | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bedard: Why Joe didn't know what was going on in locker room

Yo can yall get over this, some of you guys make it seem like they were running around the locker room everyday beating up on Martin, only. As if no one joked and cracked on anyone else. As if it was just Martin crying in the corner and everyone taking his lunch money. Yes the NFL locker room is not like any business but I think some of you have taking your imaginations way beyond. Yes Incognito, Jerry, Pouncey and others joked and clowned on Martin. But everyone in the locker room were clowning on each other. If a group of guys poked at each other, clown on each other, all participated in the clowning including Martin, how the hell was anyone suppose to notice that Martin wasnt taking it well? One man out of 50 plus men had a problem with the joking, one man. And that one man said himself, he has perfected the skill of hiding his true feelings. I mean come on, the dude went over their houses and smoked and used drugs. He was bold enough to go over their houses to use drugs, but not bold enough to say "Yo dont talk about my momma or my sister" or "Yo dont talk about my race". The dolphins organization was fleeched, and we just have to see it through and hopefully better days to come.

that's why leadership is not always a good thing. It doesn't help if you have an idiot like Incognito leading and sheep following his wretched examples

Well, yeah. Take Hitler, for example. Bad leader.

The difference is all football leaders are expected to do is get the guys pumped up and ready to go. They don't set the policies. So I don't see the problem with whomever it is the players choose, even if it's Incognito. I mean, it's a ghost position, it involves no real power. "Leader" hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom