Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs

Don’t move the goal posts. You asked why Miami would even be in the discussion, as if you were completely in the dark as to the reasons why they would be.

And they clearly were in the discussion. Down to the final decision.

Nice misdirection tactic though.
I meant what I said. He would have been a fool to come to Miami and turn down a super bowl chance. Whatever moved you. Oh..night life.

Last edited:
Personally I would have done what he did.

If he genuinely thought the Chefs were going to repeat, getting a ring would always be my top priority.

If he really wants to play at home (here), and he is still a great player next season, he only signed a one year deal.

He can try to sign with us next season and win another ring here.

Meh. a few things. Pittsburg running backs do well, regardless who is back there. He has not had the same success since leaving the Steelers. Also his running style does not fit our current situation as he waits for holes to open up, and right now we need our RB's to hit the hole quickly. He might have been okay out of the backfield catching, but though intrigued.....I am glad we didn't land him.

It was never going to be y'all... He had his mind made up that KC the minute he got cut. He used two teams to leverage his deal to get where he ultimately wanted too. We've been this team many times over the years. If you seriously thought for second he was coming here, you sir or madam are very very naive ......

How in the hell can KC afford anyone's salary at this point, much less Bells?

If he or any F/A is expecting big bucks, during the 2021 F/A period he is in for a rude awaking. Not happening. Good Luck LaVeon!!!

Let's roll with what we got and take the world by storm in 2021 and beyond. #LGMFD!!!

Back
Top Bottom