Ben Wallace to sign with the Bulls | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ben Wallace to sign with the Bulls

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
A league source tells ESPN.com that Ben Wallace has informed the Detroit Pistons that he is leaving the team and has accepted an offer from the Chicago Bulls thought to be worth $52 million over four years.

Found this on ESPN frontpage.

wow! they're going to be really good.

tyrus thomas + ben wallace on that team . . .

i thought they would have to give him 5 years to land him. wow he must really hate saunders

So he chooses Chicago over the Pistons over $4 Million....:nono:

Should've stayed in a place where he could've had a chance to get back to the Championship game.

looks like it's miami and chicago in the eastern conference championship next season

This is a good move by the Bulls. I really didn't expect for him to return to the Pistons anyway. It will be interesting to see how he and TT will do guarding the inside of the paint together.

I guess with this move and the drafting of TT, it is now a safe bet that Tyson Chandler is on the trading block.

IMO Ben Wallace isnt worth that much money

His defense is great but its like your playing 4 on 5 everytime you have the ball

Prime Time said:
Should've stayed in a place where he could've had a chance to get back to the Championship game.
And why won't he have that chance in Chicago? Not like Detroit is winning anything with Flip anyways.

1 - Kirk Hinrich, Chris Duhon
2 - Ben Gordon, Thabo Sefalosa
3 - Andres Nocioni, Luol Deng
4 - Tyrus Thomas, Mike Sweetney
5 - Ben Wallace, Tyson Chandler

Also, looks like Tyson Chandler maybe be swapper for P.J. Brown. Chicago is now a contender team without question. Even their bench is loaded! I'd say Miami vs. Chicago is now the favorite matchup for the ECF. Detroit is officially.......done.

Phins28 said:
Are you afraid Heat fans :sidelol:?

Um, no. We're the NBA Champions. :rolleyes2

Alex44 said:
IMO Ben Wallace isnt worth that much money

His defense is great but its like your playing 4 on 5 everytime you have the ball
BINGO! It makes Chicago a contender, but he's WELL OVERRATED.......

Some loyalty Ben has. He leaves the team he won a title with over a measly 1 mil a year. Happenings like these make me appreciate our boys like Haslem even more.

Blueprint said:
And why won't he have that chance in Chicago? Not like Detroit is winning anything with Flip anyways.

1 - Kirk Hinrich, Chris Duhon
2 - Ben Gordon, Thabo Sefalosa
3 - Andres Nocioni, Luol Deng
4 - Tyrus Thomas, Mike Sweetney
5 - Ben Wallace, Tyson Chandler

Also, looks like Tyson Chandler maybe be swapper for P.J. Brown. Chicago is now a contender team without question. Even their bench is loaded! I'd say Miami vs. Chicago is now the favorite matchup for the ECF. Detroit is officially.......done.

Um, no. We're the NBA Champions. :rolleyes2

BINGO! It makes Chicago a contender, but he's WELL OVERRATED.......

Detroit's Starting lineup will be more dangerous with Rashweed at the 5 and McDyess at the 4...all 5 starters can score. Detroit's major problem remains the same though: no bench

Caps said:
Some loyalty Ben has. He leaves the team he won a title with over a measly 1 mil a year. Happenings like these make me appreciate our boys like Haslem even more.
I heard it was 4 mil more a year

Edit - my bad, you're right

Back
Top Bottom