Ben Wallace to sign with the Bulls | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ben Wallace to sign with the Bulls

I think the signing is big for Chicago and will make them a better team but I don't see him as a match in Chicago! It is not the perfect fit but it does improve the team! They will go deeper into the playoffs with this squad and a solid bench but they are far from being "Real" championship contenders! I think Thomas needs to prove that he is going to have a strong presence even though he is a rookie(good possibility) Is Ben Wallace the right fit in Chicago(Its questionable) and if they can hold there bench together without trading or what not!

Congrats on the championship... But if were talking about how good the heat are lets not ignore the facts.

FinNasty said:
Please explain...
Tyrus Thomas has a well-developed defensive game, but offensively, he's not any better than decent right now - he has a lot of work to do there. He's athletic and can run the floor, but he's not much of a threat in the post offensively. With that said, we all know Ben Wallace; all defense, and basically non-existant apart from the glass on offense. They're too similar to work well together - Chicago needs an offensive post presence.

I think to win a championship in this league, you need an offensive & defensive post presence, a guy who can drive to the basket, and a few shooters. Oh, and of course - great team chemistry. Chicago's got 2/4, and the other (chemistry) is to be determined, but I think with Hinrich & Duhon running the floor they'll easily make that 3/5.

Blueprint said:
Tyrus Thomas has a well-developed defensive game, but offensively, he's not any better than decent right now - he has a lot of work to do there. He's athletic and can run the floor, but he's not much of a threat in the post offensively. With that said, we all know Ben Wallace; all defense, and basically non-existant apart from the glass on offense. They're too similar to work well together - Chicago needs an offensive post presence.

I think to win a championship in this league, you need an offensive & defensive post presence, a guy who can drive to the basket, and a few shooters. Oh, and of course - great team chemistry. Chicago's got 2/4, and the other (chemistry) is to be determined, but I think with Hinrich & Duhon running the floor they'll easily make that 3/5.

Thomas has a decent jumper though bro

Clark Kent said:
Congrats on the championship... But if were talking about how good the heat are lets not ignore the facts.

What facts? Like the Heat winning the championship?

4-2, 4-1, 4-2, 4-2....

WOW..the Heat must really be good...because they were one of the most penalized teams in the league...but of course...the refs helped them...riiiiiiiight.

Good article about this signing and the future of the east.

link

#1 Fan said:
looks like it's miami and chicago in the eastern conference championship next season

:sidelol:

MIami, maybe. but chicago? I don't think they were merely one player away, and if so, it needed to be a player who doesn't make the offense play 4 on 5.

Clark Kent said:
Only because of the Refs my friend.

The dumbest thing I've ever read. A game does not hinge on one play. If you're going to point out a missed call late in the game, why not point the 20 from earlier in the game out too.

Besides, the Mavs were defeated on their home court in game 6. They deserved to lose.

Sports fans have to be the whiniest bunch on the planet. EVERYTHING is the ref's fault.

Back
Top Bottom